the moon

Archives for 2009
cbass
Silver Member

the moon

Post by cbass »

in my dream last night the moon was smiling at me,,????? any thoughts?
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

When I read your dream this is what came to mind... this children's rhyme.

"I see the moon and the moon sees me. The moon sees the somebody I'd like to see. God bless the moon and God bless me. God bless the somebody I'd like to be."

The moon also represents the seasons. So it may be you are coming into a new season of change and blessing that will reveal more Christlike character to those around you. Proven character.

cheers... Taps
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

WOW Taps! Thanks
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Genesis 37 (King James Version)

Genesis 37
1And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan.

2These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah, and with the sons of Zilpah, his father's wives: and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.

3Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colours.

4And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

5And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

6And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:

7For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

10And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

11And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.

In Joseph's dream the moon was symbolic of his mother. In dreams sometimes the mother is symbolic of the church or the Holy Spirit. I believe the Lord is saying the Holy Spirit is soon going to smile on you.

Blessings,
Joy
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

Oh wow! thanks Joy! Lets hope so cause i've been going thru some pretty unbearable times....
dreamerofdreams
Silver Member

Post by dreamerofdreams »

before i read the other reply's i was thnking of the moon being Jesus, because of the Genesis 1 story about God creating the lights and Jesus prophetically being the moon (i heard a couple of people teach on that, incl. john paul jackson, shawn bolz and some other people)...

anyway, i would say, Jesus smiling on you in aproval, He is happy with you!

God bless,
Manuel
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

ok get this,, for the last couple of nights the moon has been in perfect position to shine in my bedroom windown on us as we sleep. Well the other night I had the lights out in the bedroom and my fiance and I were laying in bed and I saw the moon shining on his head. I said,, (not even thinking about it) babe, the moon is smiling on you! Then I remembered my dream and I thought,, hmm that was odd. That night I dreamt of restoration. I dreamed of old things that meant alot to me that I had lost forever, being restored to me,,, All kinds of people and things were coming back into my life and It was a wonderful feeling! I woke up the next morning and told my fiance about it and before I could get it all out,, he said,, "things are being restored to you!" I was so happy cause he confimed it. Yay!!! Yay for Jesus! *laugh*