Vision of An Angel?

Archives for 2009
wandaph

Vision of An Angel?

Post by wandaph »

Initially, I posted this in the new member introduction section when I joined, then told to post here...

I pretty much don't have any trouble with interpreting my dreams, as I rely on prayer and the Word for wisdom and understanding. However, 4 nights ago I had a vision that really disturbed me. I was preparing to retire for the evening when I felt that something was present in my room. I thought my eye sight was blurring so I sat down on my bed when suddenly in saw a man all white and in white standing in front of me. I was surprised. He suddenly knelt down on his knees and extended his hands with a small box in them. Everything happened so quickly, but I recall moving towards him to take the box. Then just as quickly I ran out of my room, literally, praying to the Lord to reveal if this was of Him. The last time I had an experience like this was at the age of 6. Since this vision I have been searching the Scriptures and praying for understanding, but, to date have not received an interpretation. I am really curious about the box and why he knelt down. Please pray for me concerning this and any wisdom will be greatly appreciated.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Welcome to the board. God Bless you.

I will repeat my post from the intro section here too. I feel that this dream represents a gift that the Lord wants to give to you. Hopefully somebody will come up with something more. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Wanda,
I agree with BJ. The vison could have been the Lord or an angel, either way I think it was gift bearing.

Pray that the Lord bring it back to you.

Blessings,
Joy
RebMel
Bronze Member

Post by RebMel »

I agree also.

I believe this indicates that you are going to receive a gift of the spirit that you did not previously have.
JM
Bronze Member

Post by JM »

It seems you ran away before accepting the gift, and that could mean you are afraid of it, it may be something you've been desiring and have not received due to fear.

Pray about that. Fear can block a lot of blessing the Lord has for us.