Huge Teddy Bears

Archives for 2008
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Huge Teddy Bears

Post by LadyinChrist »

I was looking from a distance, and I saw 2 huge teddybears on a wall. One was a cream white and the other dark brown. They had dust and spider webs all over them. What I was thinking in the dream was that it looked like a hand of a clock where the one teddy bear was facing upward and the other teddy bear downward, they seemed joined at the feet. Then I was moved closer and the white teddy bear had disappeared, and the one dark brown teddy bear was left.

Lady
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

bump
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

LadyinChrist,
Dreaming of teddy bears on a clock can speak of regression to an earlier state/time. The dust speaks of the short comings of man and the spiderwebs denote deception. The disappearance of a bear can also represent economic loss and security. More specifically the loss of a teddy bear may speak of a loss of companionship. It seems that this may be a time of insecurity for you and you may be feeling somewhat anxious regarding a loss. This also represents an obstacle for you (emotional)...perhaps you feel that you are at a standstill so to speak. However, you must overcome this in order to progress. Hold to God's unchanging hand...He will get you through this.
Love & Blessings!
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.