"Dove" brand checks

Archives for 2009
manicmusician
Bronze Member

"Dove" brand checks

Post by manicmusician »

I was in a convenience store at something like a truckstop or highway travel center, no one else in the store, not even a clerk that I recall.

I was getting a soda (Sprite, I think) out of a fountain, when a very, very beautiful black woman came into the store. I immediately noticed how beautiful and pleasant she was. She eventually made her way toward me.

I felt a warmth from her, which put me at ease. She told me I needed to switch to "Dove" brand checks (as in bank checks). I asked her what they were and why I should switch. For some reason, all I could think of was Dove chocolate. She began to tell me how much better they were, and then pulled out a notebook full of sample checks. She kept drawing closer to me as she opened the notebook. I felt a warmth and security, and felt like she had my best interests at heart and truly cared about my well-being, and of course, I kept noticing how beautiful she was. I felt VERY comfortable with her...and needed in some way.

She opened the notebook, and at the top of the first page was a chocolate colored check that was just gorgeous, almost translucent, with intricate, beautiful patterns weaved thoughout the body of the check. Below it were a blue check and a red check, both gorgeous as well. I wanted these checks terribly.

During this time, this woman kept drawing closer to me, and eventually her cheek was against mine, and it brought the feeling that I remember, IRL, from similar embraces with my former fiance, a woman that I loved, and still love, dearly. It was a feeling of being needed, wanted, and is best described as being "whole".

I then began to kiss this woman as we began to embrace.

That's the dream. Thanks and God bless.