getting back to the water

Archives for 2009
DeltaDawn
Gold Member

getting back to the water

Post by DeltaDawn »

I dreamt that I was riding in the car with my ex-sis-in-law. (We are basically civil and have had only rare, brief contact since her brother and I divorced.) I don't know where we were headed, but we were driving on bridges and buildings built over water. She was driving dangerously over broken and condemned bridges and even driving THROUGH buildings and crashing through walls to get to where we were going. I continually looked out of my window and saw water beside me and below me ... streams and rivers and creeks ... The last walls that were crashed through led us up a hillside. There was no grass on this hill, just dry, red dirt. I knew we were going the wrong direction because there was no water on or around that hill. I looked over and saw a Christian school on the other side of a very large stream. I told her if we were to get there, we must turn around and get back on the main road even if it did take us a while to get there. We headed back and passed some really beautiful homes. The last one she said belonged to the man I am dating. She told me he no longer lived there, and the home had since been turned into a restaurant. It was very ornate and the people coming out were very pleased with their meal. Any thoughts?
Those things which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of Peace shall be with you.
~Philippians 4:9