Spiritual Vagabond

Archives for 2009
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Spiritual Vagabond

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

I remmeber someone was doing a teaching and these were the words I remember "Spiritual & Vagabound". I remember trying to remember this so I would not forget in morning. I dreamt of trying not to foget:) again .

I have a good idea about this but after a couple of weeks I thought to ask of anyone else that would like to add their thoughts? Not sure if this is correct place to post.
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

HistoryMaker,
I remember someone was doing a teaching and these were the words I remember "Spiritual & Vagabound". I remember trying to remember this so I would not forget in morning.
The Holy Spirit could be trying to show you an area of your walk with God that needs attention. A say Holy Spirit because he is our teacher and speaks only what the Father tells him and he leads us into all truth.

A Vagabound is one who moves from place to place without a permanent home (could mean church, or foundation in the dream);an aimless wanderer.

God Bless U
Truth Seeker