Wool Coat is too heavy

Archives for 2009
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Wool Coat is too heavy

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

In dream I am at this little delicatessan deli or something of that sort I see the person in line getting this delicous looking salad and piece of cake. I decided I wanted the same.I remember being at counter and excited about the salad and huge piece of cake it was choclate piece(my favorite). Next I am walking to go meet someone and find a seat. But I had this grey wool long large coat draped over my shoulders and feeling frustrated because it was so heavy and awkward. In the dream there was a sense that I had been to this place before in another dream. I also remeber the coat was either my uncle Tommys or my lawyers.I just had that sense in dream . The end
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

HistoryMaker,
In dream I am at this little delicatessan deli or something of that sort I see the person in line getting this delicous looking salad and piece of cake. I decided I wanted the same.
The delicatessan could represent a place where you're receiving the word of God at this time in your life. Delicatessan's are a place where you can stop and get something to eat. It's not home (home church) where your food is prepared each and everyday by your pastor (spiritual father).

OR

The delicatessan could represent a place where your gift (mantle) will be cultivated.

Are you in transition as far as a home church is concerned?
Next I am walking to go meet someone and find a seat. But I had this grey wool long large coat draped over my shoulders and feeling frustrated because it was so heavy and awkward. In the dream there was a sense that I had been to this place before in another dream.
As soon as I looked at the title of your dream, mantle sprung up in my spirit and it sprung up again when I read this part of the dream.
God may have placed a mantle on you, you may of inherited this from your uncle Tommy or your lawyer.

Who do Tommy and the lawyer represent IRL. Is Tommy really your uncle or was that just in the dream? Is the lawyer your real lawyer or just in the dream?

God Bless
Truth Seeker
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Truthseeker,

Yes I am in transition. As a of a month ago I am no longer goingto my church. My daughter continues she is 17 and very heavily involved with their youth program. I am seperated and Husband continues.

My Uncle Tommy is my real uncle:) He lives out of state and I dont get to see him or talk to him often. This lawyer is presently my new lawyer and personally really took to him immediately. I only met him once. But I will say He was like a "daddy" figure to me. I felt at ease and protected by him. And this is nothing he really did or say. He just comes across very gentle.

Thankyou
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

HistoryMaker,

Are you temporarly going to another church?
My daughter continues she is 17 and very heavily involved with their youth program. I am seperated and Husband continues.
Be encouraged and give God thanks in the mist of your situation. I pray to the Father that He will reconcile you and your husband and seal your marriage with mercy and love.

There's no greater power then redemptive power of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I encourage you to walk in the spirit sister because God will show the way.

I speak unity and love into your marriage and I denounce division. Marriage operates at its best in the power of agreement.
Next I am walking to go meet someone and find a seat. But I had this grey wool long large coat draped over my shoulders and feeling frustrated because it was so heavy and awkward.
Asking questions in dreams are very important because they lead to the truth and correct interpretation. After understanding your situation a little better I believe the wool coat may represent the situation between you and your husband.

Out of experience I would suggest that you guard your heart, and focus on the Lord, the devil will try to place others in your path that are under his influence to make you think that they will fill any void that you may need to be filled at this time but the truth is that Jesus is the only one who can fill our voids.

Every marriage situation is different in some way and they all don't turn out the same but let the outcome be of the Lord and not stim from your emotions.
I remember being at counter and excited about the salad and huge piece of cake it was choclate piece(my favorite).
The salad could represent the healthy spiritual choice that you needs to be made in your situation and the cake (favorite) could represent an unhealthy choice that you're thinking about making or even a traditional response that you make in dealing with hard times in your marriage.
Next I am walking to go meet someone and find a seat
Your flesh could be seeking another indivisual and the seat could represent that relationship. The awkwardness is that you're trying to step into another relationship but you are married and God hasn't permitted you to leave the marriage.
I also remeber the coat was either my uncle Tommys or my lawyers.I just had that sense in dream .
Has your uncle Tommy been divourced before or has he experieced what you and your husband are going through?

God Bless
Truth Seeker
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Truthseeker,

Thankyou for your insight!
No I am currently not in a church.

Right now and I believe not for a very long time will there be another interest. I am currently in school , taking 5 classes , along with going to a christian womens group and personal counseling that deals with healing.
But I can understand why you would ask if there is someone else. :wink:

No my uncle Tommy has neve been divorced he has been married to the same woman for at least 30 years I would say.
I am aware they have had there problems here and there but nothing alarming.

Your questions have allowed me to look at this different, .
The church thing has personally bothered me.I truly thought this was the church for me.