Old Church

Archives for 2008
SEER
Gold Member

Old Church

Post by SEER »

On last night I had a dream about once again being at my old church. It was like it was a Sunday morning service and I recall someone standing behind a pulpit singing then once she finished another young lady stood up and testified(this young lady was one of my cousins who left the ministry) I sat and listened to hear speaking when I got up to change seats and hug one of the deaconess I knew I became very observant. As the deaconess stood up her body frame was very little(sick little) but her hair was pretty. (I guess it was like her appearance had changed) I saw the Pastor but only recognized her by her feet/shoes I never saw her face. I was waiting for the Pastor to get up and speak but she never did. I watched the clocked because I knew I had to be in intercessory prayer at my church so I wanted to hurry. I sat there and looked around and started to observe and I saw clothing hanging up for sale. I even saw hats, flashlights. It basically looked very messy and I wondered why there would be items for sale in the church. Then a guy sat in front of me and I remember him from the ministry and his thumb was burnt up like he had been doing drugs. I thought in my mind nothing has changed.

The funny thing about this dream was they had to leave the church in order for the Pastor to speak. I recall getting in the car and trying to drive two other members to a differant church where the Pastor would be speaking. I recall telling them the church they were looking for was on 12th street and the name of the church was Omega. Then the vision switched and I ended up at this very beautiful house with a woman who was a stranger to me. It was like I had entered her house and I admired the beauty of the house. At this point I was on a bike and not driving in my truck. I was trying to find the door to get out of the house because I knew this was a strange place. The woman who house it was tried to help me find the door but she couldn't find the door neither. She told me she had been given the house and everything was new to her. Then I woke up.

It was all wierd but I know God is speaking something to me.
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

repost
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

Repost
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

1. have you changed churches?
if so, maybe you are still tied there in some ways.
2. Omega of course means END
3. 12 is complete
4. being on a bike isnt nearly as good as driving a vehicle.
somehow you must put an complete end to the church you left.
i believe once you sever ties, you will have a dream with a vehicle with four wheels.
Oh, i do believe the woman that was a stranger to you, is yourself.
ask GOD to open your eyes to see the truth, the wonderful, TRUTH that will indeed set you free. Finding the door

NOTE: the Lord Himself told me to move on from churches and when i have, i wasnt even able to communicate that i was leaving.
i made alot of people angry and hurt some too. I was obedient, for once i did it wrong, and i never want to remember the attacks from what i was finally delivered of.
Numbers 6:24-26 BLESSINGS sis..........
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.