The Ocean about to flood California with violent turbulant

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

This was the word given by the God TV woman, can't remember her name.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
hisbeauty4ashes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Can I ask you where this word came from?
Hephzibah

Post by Hephzibah »

It's from Wendy Alec, co-founder of GodTV. Her prophecies can be found on god.tv - (click on U.S., then Rory and Wendy, then Archives). You can also go to her other website the Unknownprophet.

Kim Clement has also prophesied about a devastating California quake. Go to kimclement.com. Nov. 4 2007 he prophesied a "huge earthquake" would shake California. Nov. 23 2008 he said it would be catastrophic with a large number of deaths.

On the Unleavened Bread Ministries site you can find many prophecies about a massive earthquake to strike San Francisco and other cities on the west coast . Some of these prophecies include visions of a large swath of California being permanently submerged under water.

Hephzibah
hisbeauty4ashes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

I thought I had seen that prophecy before I was just wondering. Yes I have read several of them. Thanks so much hon
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

There have been California prophecies like these floating around for many many years. I have seen them starting from as far back as the late 1970's and early 1980's. There was even a national tv show once that show cased these prophecies and what others (not necessiarly christians) were seeing and dreaming about impending disasters on the US. One of the guys on the tv program was a native american who had these visions of the flooding of much of the US and of California slipping down into the ocean after a massive earthquake, he even had a map drawn on the program that was very interesting with what he saw and the devestation in certain US cities. I wonder if these programs or prophicies are still around for comparison?

in Christ,
Hephzibah

Post by Hephzibah »

Brian,

I tend to avoid "prophecies" or prognostications from non-Christian sources. Jesus said the Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth, so I know I can live without things that aren't from Him.

Just as the Word of God is a seed - that once implanted in our hearts - will bring forth good fruit, so too, the word of the enemy will leave unholy seeds which will produce evil fruit like fear, anxiety, doubt in God and His Word, etc. And who knows if we are not inviting actual demons into our lives when we toy with this stuff.

Whenever I look for prophecies on the internet, I invariably see listings for Nostrodamus, Edgar Casey and the Mayan Prophecies about 2012...
Once I was tempted to look at some of the Nostrodamus stuff and the Holy Spirit rebuked me and said "What will you find there? That is darkness. Have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness." There may be some elements of truth in these predictions, but one of satan's tactics is to mix a little truth in with his lies to make it more convincing.

We need to be careful and test all things (even those that claim to be Christian prophecies). Jesus' return is so near, the time is so short, we shouldn't give a second of it to the devil's lies.

God Bless You,

Hephzibah
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I agree. The point I was trying to make was that I have seen these prophecies from Christians before. As well as even from non-Christian sources having the same type of information. Yes, I avoid the non-christian sources like the plague as well because the Holy Spirit is not in them. I think the idea is that this is not a new thing and that this dream very well could have other meaning specifically for this dreamer and not meant to be a general type warning for the state of California. Thanks.

in Christ,
cbass
Silver Member

same kind of dream

Post by cbass »

I too have had a dream of myself standing on the mountain where the planet holly wood sign is and watching a cloud=like demon stiring up earthquakes and caos in a downtown city like LA. Then the ocean came rushing in and flooded all the way up to the moutain where I was standing.