black grzzly bears

Archives for 2009
mattzepol

black grzzly bears

Post by mattzepol »

Driving through a rural area like country/mountian area, was in the back of a pickup truck with a camper shell, although the camper shell's windows didnt have the glass intact, I looked out and saw groups of black grizzly bears they were not attacking they were at a distance just in groups, I thought to myself, oh no I cant stay in the back of this truck because the bears can get in because the windows didnt have glass on them, I opened and climbed through the window that did have a glass and climbed into the front seat of the vehicle where I knew Id be safe.
keptnhim

Post by keptnhim »

If the grizzly bears were in groups, sounds like the enemy may be assigning attacks. Just be alert in your spirit and pray against every assignment of the enemy. This is what I think the dream means.
mattzepol

Post by mattzepol »

Thanks, since the dream I have had massive spiritual attack against my faith overwhelming fear has consumed my spirit and doubt and disbeleif, my faith has been extremely small, I have been in enormous amount of prayer, and I am still battling this, keep me in prayer
keptnhim

Post by keptnhim »

I don't know in what way you are praying but if you haven't already, begin to take authority over the fear and doubt and remember the enemy is the father of lies and you don't have to listen. When fear knocks on your door, Faith has to answer. Shake it off and stand in the authority Christ has given you. Remember the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, but the violent take it by force. TAKE IT BY FORCE. Read psalms 18 & psalms 56