Woke up with a soar throat

Archives for 2009
Tic
Silver Member

Woke up with a soar throat

Post by Tic »

I had an infection that I thought was just a cold. I don't like doctors so I tried to ride it out. The infection got worse. I had bupms in my mouth like a bad case of strep. A mother type figure wanted to drag me to see a doctor, but really only took me to see a pharmacist. I thought this to be odd. Kind of like skipping a step. The mother figure told the pharmacist (also a women) that I was stuborn about doctors. She took a look inside my mouth and said that she thought I had MERCA or some other incurrable disease. I knew that along with bumps she was seeing a milky substance because I had just had some ice cream. I told her this because I thought it would effect her thoughts on what it might be. She was not listening to me so I walked away over to a doctor and woke up with a soar throat.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Tic,
Sometimes a illness in our physical body can affect our dreams. I am wondering if your throat was hurting and caused you to have this dream. Just some thoughts.
Blessings,
Joy
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

Ya know, I thought the same thing. Never hurts to get saecond opinion. Thanks!
Tic
Silver Member

Post by Tic »

I was with a friend of my when I had this dream. When I hang out with this person he is always complaining about his life. I am always trying to point him in the right direction.
This just happened again recently. I feel that I am wasting my time and speaking the gospel to him until my throat is raw, and no matter what I do or say nothing will open his eyes to the truth. Please pray for him. I can no longer put myself into his situations.