A bluebird for my yard

Archives for 2009
peggyo
Diamond Member

A bluebird for my yard

Post by peggyo »

I had this dream a while back but didn't post it, but the recent wedding and a bluebird dream posted here made me think of it again. In the wedding and a bluebird dream the dreamer said God always uses bluebirds to give her a negatory meaning. I have no history of bluebirds in my dreams, so I can't give you any clues to its meaning in this dream.

Dream:
A friend of mine and I were doing some work on a lady's motel. I was getting worried because we didn't really have her permission to do the work that we had done. So I went to the lady and showed her what we had done. We walked around the side of the motel (outside). As we're walking, I notice the motel is really in poor repair. The shutters are buckled and crooked in places. We went to an area on the side of the motel that had a square indent in the building, like a garden type oasis there or a small courtyard.

The lady seemed really uninterested in the minimal work we had done and made the statement "oh I know about these alcoholics" (I think that means lack of sobriety) and then said "what I really want is a bluebird for my yard!" She was meaning a yard ornament--like a metal painted bluebird on a metal stick to put in the yard. Dream ends.

I know the motel lady is representing me in this dream. This dream sounds so much like me I'm afraid to say. And I really am IRL getting my home repaired to sell it (but I'm going to have to do more than get a bluebird for the yard!). I hope no really serious people are reading this one. I really do have a more serious side but I'm happy with simple stuff, what can I say!
Last edited by peggyo on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galena
Silver Member

Post by galena »

Are you looking for a little happiness and peace?
the symbols I am seeing here is: a feeling of run down, needing rest, peace and maybe a little happiness (in the form of resolution or contentment)
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Yes, I'll take a large serving of both of those.

Thanks for offering up a response Galena!

Bless your day...