JewelSunshine

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

JewelSunshine

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

The Lord has you on His mind and His heart JewelSunshine. You're His dream girl. I dreamed about you last night. I've included all the details I saw because they stood out and I know the Lord is speaking through them:

There were 2 'computer screen windows' tiled in front of each other. I was reading the second one and thought of it as a second room. JewelsSunshine made a few posts that were full of truth, wisdom & revelatory insight. I was WoWed. The type was in bold black (yes there were some spelling mistakes which didn't at all affect what was being communicated) I knew some other readers were learning wisdom from her input. These other readers grew hungry to learn more and to know the Lord in a deeper way.

Next I saw a smaller pop-up window pop-up to the right of the larger windows. I thought of the pop-up window as another room. I knew JewelSunshine was leading these readers/people into seeking a deeper wisdom and intimacy with the Lord.. and she didn't even know it. She was just being herself. End Dream

When I awoke, I thought of the computer windows as rooms or courts in the Lord's temple. With the first 'window' being the outer court, the second window being the inner court and the pop-up window as the inner sanctuary or holy of holies.

Praise the Lord. Don't sell yourself short JewelSunshine. You are having a good, Godly influence in lives just by being you. I also thought the Lord may be about to draw you closer to Himself, bring you into a deeper intimacy with Himself. I thought of the windows as times of revelation, moments in time when you'll have flashes of revelation knowledge & receive wisdom. I also thought of the windows as you having opportunites to impart truth, wisdom & to testify about the Lord.. and you may not even be aware you're doing this because it will seem as normal as chatting.

The following scriptures come to mind.

Psalms 84:2 My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

(Our hunger and yearnings draw us closer & closer to the Lord. He satisfies our hunger. Your testimony sparks spiritual hunger in others)

Psalms 92:13 planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. (This is you Jewels)

If anyone has more to add, please do. Let's bless JewelSunshine.

His Love to you and your loved ones,

connie
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

All i can s say is im taken by surprise :shock: ...Of course this well received and i ll be reading on it and pondering off and on as i have time.
Its not easy to give posts and the computer screen my full attention during the days Both Ben and Cheri need me.
Im touched by this and..well... all i can say is ..WOW! :shock:
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Jewels,

I hear the Lord telling me some things about and for you. First I hear him saying, My mercies are new every morning. Take your portion.

I hear, " There were times when you felt you may be too needy, those times when you were so transparent, telling your trials and asking for help from others. Those times when you were being transparent with your needs, the Lord was using you to plant seeds into others. Seeds of courage and freedom, setting these others free to be transparent as well, to share their 'hidden secrets', needs, trials.

There were times of desperation in your life the Lord is also using and has used to build up strength in your inner man. You thought you were just being desperate but the Lord was building determination in you to lay hold of Him. Desperation can drive a person to self-destruction or it can build strength and determination. You have determination.

I'm reminded of the woman/widow who kept going after the judge, demanding and crying out for justice. The judge finally said, give her what she's asked for. I thought of the woman with the issue of blood who defied the 'laws' of her culture, went out in public seeking her healing. I'm reminded of the woman with the demon possessed daughter who sought deliverance. The Lord offended her, called her a dog but she persisted. Julie, the Lord is saying you are very much like one of these persistant, determined women of strength and faith. He is well pleased with you and with the works of His Hands in your life.

Praise the Lord. I'm sitting here typing and crying because of the great swell of His love I feel in my heart for you.

The Lord bless you in an overflowing abundance.

connie
Jewels sunshine

The scriptures u used about the ' unjust judge" and the one in particular of the lady with the demon possesed daughter have been what i have held in my heart in claiming healing for my son.
One if God would give the bread ( clearly childrens bread ) to a pagan woman who had no coveneat relationship with him.God is bound by his word to give me that bread for I AM HIS CHILD!Deliverenc is HEALING BREAD That belongs to HIS CHILDREN!
FAITH... is what pulls this promise from God. much of the faith i have is a gift from God.
Sometimes i wonder if this trial with Ben has been allowed to come... to bring forth something buried deep whith in me. See.. i was willing to live a oh -so christian life... that may have got me to heaven but may have left me a boring Christian exsistence... still slightly doubting Gods love and leaving God and Jesus in a heavenly abode .. light years away from where i live.
But When Ben was diagnosed i at some point had to make a decision. Get in the boat of faith ....
In that boat Jesus has apeared to " sleep" many times but when i cried out to him he has alwayes awakend to me in my deep need... and i have been ;left with a deeper understanding of his love and power.
I may not have atempted this " walk of faith " for myself...
I may not have tried to get out of the boat for me...
But i have for Ben.
What Satan attempted to destroy me with God in his marvelous sense of Humor is turning it around to build a more meanigful life for me and Ben and ( hopefully others )to build a testimony that will Glorify Jesus.
The testimony of Bens life is still being written... and i each day with Gods help write it by faith... that he is HEALED of autism and is a mighty man of God full of agape love and Holy Ghost Power!
Cheri is crying and seems to need me... i could go on and on... all i can do is thank Jesus for carrying me thus far and thank him for the final outcome which is VICTORY for and i over Ben and the ,manifestIon of Jesus triumph over autism..
Connie,, this si beautiful..thank u for obeying God. I had a few disapointments the last few days regarding a old friend and my daughter... and something to do with my art. It left me a bit tired,, hurt and doubting myself.
But Jesus to the rescue again.!Truly he is my champoin!
Last edited by Jewels sunshine on Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jewels sunshine

Im free now to expound some.
This was and is a real blessing to me! I needed something from the Lord and did i receive! To hear him say hes pleased with me is very delightful to me. See, I KNOW and he KNOWS my sins , weaknesses and deep faults. Im NOT the woman u would want to hold me up as a role model... .Im plain as water... long unstylish hair,,no upper teeth,,, a little overweight.
I have seen ladies in the past,,christian... who sand on podiums and preach. I admit i have resented them as i have been bewildered. IM NOT Like one of them. I dont have the polished look,,, the very " together" demenor. I just couldent relate... i felt left out like Lea of old.
Lea out of all the woman of the bible is one i can relate to. Not that my husband rejects me as she endured... but just how she saw herself and how she knew others saw her...
I am the Lords handmaiden... to do his bidding. To give out lovely roses of faith and love in his name...
Today was stressful. I had another test . Ben went through a autistic symptom. He found a hole in his large rocking chair made of vynel and pulled out chunks of this fluffy filling. It went everywhere! I had to sweep it onto our hard floor... pick it up and sweep it into a bag.... then vacum. Time consuming and annoying.
I thought of this " This light affliction i s but for a moment" and to thank God that thease days when Ben would do such things are coming to a end.. and he will graduate to typical play and normal stimulation.
Its a CHOICE... to believe every day and Jesus gives me grace every day.. to do so.
Ben is not my only trial as im having a new one with Autumn. Autumn is again acting rebellious and arrogant to me/// . Again im at a loss as to what to do. Though hurt and even angry i instill of breaking down.. have learned to stoicly accept what i cant change and press on. All i can do is ask God to return her to me ads he is Ben.
Though Ben is yet to speak,... The boy gives me such Love! I feel a awsome bond with him that reminds me a little of what maybe Mary and Jesus had. I cant explain it... A bond that supases language. I whispear to him things like " Call on Jesus Ben" He is healing u... he is with u... he will come and help u"...
Im happy tonigth in the midst of my storms. The saviour has spoken.. and i am well pleased! :D( hope this dosent sound haughty) :(
Connie to encourage u,... in your walk with God... u had me pegged.... just about read my mail. :wink:
talitha

Post by talitha »

bumping for Jewelsie :D
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Thanks Talitha!
This was on my heart to read again. I need to get it printed for that scrapbook i keep hoping to start.I see its almost a year sence connie posted this!
My printers cord is missing... :(
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

I wasn't sure if I was going to come on today but glad I did. I want to say "Amen". I read something you wrote the other day and I was like very impressed and thought how very wonderful the transparency you displayed and thought it was wonderful. I would love to see more of that from the body overall. And the wisdom that came with it too. I so love when I see that. It's an intimacy with the Lord and with others. I feel it is also wonderful helping opening others to go deeper beyond religious traditions (for lack of a better word).

Continue on sis. May the Lord continue to draw you closer and more intimate with Him so that you can continue to be a blessing to others.

On a sidenote, my sis has a child diagnosed with autism and she was telling me of a dream she had where she knew why these things happened in her life. Like she got it. She has questioned for real but she always knew there was a reason, even if she didn't get it all. When she woke up she couldn't remember why it was but feel she is starting to see it. And can I tell you I see and feel the Lord has shown me that because of the things she has gone through she has been through it, equipped with a gift of discernment and it is coming into bloom. I can see it too and believe she is now also seeing it. And her child is doing very well and is a treasure and a blessing.

It has been a wonderful process for me too as I learn to relate to her on her level. I see a beautiful, whole child.

And sis is so wonderful in the sense that she picks up on those everyday blessings that many of us miss. Like how she may forget her child's favored writing pencil and God supplies one right in front of her. How many of us see those everyday blessings and how God is constantly communicating to us and supplying our needs. We may be too busy looking for something "big" as we may perceive it yet I feel that everyday we are being blessed and our needs supply if we live in the moment and have eyes to see.

Anyway, continue on sis. It's beeeaaauuutttiiifffuuulll.

I love it.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Last edited by Newwine on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enjoy the journey
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Oh, didn't realize the initial post was almost a year ago. Well either way glad to see it. I spend more time in the egroup but wanted to say that I saw it.

Hope it blesses you once again! :P
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Thank u Newwine. :)
Before i even had Ben i was facinated by autism though it was rare ' back then'.
I know its not the steroptypical thing as some would see it... Yhease wonderful children feel and are aware....
I continue on beliveing God for full restoration... Its already been completed in Jesus and i lay hold of this treaure by faith....
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

:P
Enjoy the journey