Long Hair/ new and out of control

Archives for 2009
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Long Hair/ new and out of control

Post by MorningGlory »

First I see a woman with very long flowing brown hair to her waist.
She is getting back into her car, which is filled with alot of clothing all layed out in the back.

Next;
I am working in this farm kitchen. There are about 12 roundtables with red and white checked cloths on them. We are serving and prepping food. People are sitting at the tables waiting patiently.
Next; I go to the cupboard, and on the countertop in front of me, someone had put 3 boxes. Inside each one is a prepared meal of crispy taco corn shells with seasoned meat. I put these 3 into the cupboard.

scene changes; I am suddenly in a very new up to date kitchen.
In this kitchen everything is new and busy and going fast, out of control almost.

Such as dishes in the dishwasher final rinse cycle process but being needed.. we take them out and finish them by hand because many people need to be served.

Making belgian waffles, and running out of waffle mix, because so many people have come. ( we have and use this in our ministry home)

Prophet Bobby Conner is sitting in the kitchen waiting for fresh waffles I am making.

I am feeling like.. what is happening? everything was in order, and suddenly we are not preppared fully for what suddenly happened.

Young couple come down from the upstairs bedroom down the spiral staircase, on the phone talking about finances or buying stock maybe.. talking to London. The husband is on an International call.

Clean Laundry (including mens Fruit of the Looms) were stacked on the counter. I hear my town name spoken outloud. "------".

-----------------------
MorningGlory
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

This is so weird-
And not "given me" by anyOne---- ha ha
But so MUCH of this hit with me-

First- I have long flowing brown hair to my waist
& Much of the activities you mention are coming to me two different ways-

through work- and my church changing gears

the kitchen change & even the people-

& even the London (as my daughter is currently speaking everyday with a young man from London)

but then because of some tenants (from my work) & his IT business as well as government ties . . .

So very odd.

But for you-----------------will pray ha ha & see if anything strikes
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

by the way- what is your town name?
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Whatta coincidence...I, too, have long flowing hair down to my waist (+).

quote; "she is getting back into her car"

(haha) It so happens we are picking up my car from the shop today, after having major work done on it and I just told my hubby I want to start driving again. (haven't driven for 2 years)

The rest of the dream i can't relate to. I'm just thinking there are probably alot of us on here who resemble the woman in the dream.

DO YOU fit the woman's description? Seriously, it's most likely about your ministry growing. (maybe something in it for imavessel, too.)
(just kidding about it relating to me...just coincidence, ha)
long hair on a woman in a dream can mean your (crowning) glory, and that it is long can mean maturity. It takes years of growth and thoughts/understanding goes deep.

getting back in her(your?) car....back into her calling/ministry

the clothes....mantles perhaps to pass out to others, or she has a muti-purpose calling (like wearing many hats)
Last edited by ArisenShine on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Now that she mentioned the car & clothing-
Funny-
I have been often thinking and also speaking about having nothing that fits any more
This has been a source of frustration because my life is very busy & I work in a professional environment-
& No longer work-wise or personal wise have much left that fits correctly

ha ha

all of it struck- all parts- just so odd.

Still will pray. Just find sometimes God has a sense of humor.
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Our town name is Hudson.

I have normally had very very short hair.. but about 15 months ago the Lord gave me several dreams about my hair being long and with it came grace, real ability to withstand the growth process. (glory)

I believe this dream is upon us all.
The Lord keeps telling me... Prepare, Prepare Prepare,
Everything is about to change.
Hallelujah.
I had a dream of people coming to stay unannounced at the house we are in. Some of them were hurt, wounded and bleeding.
I was in shock.. that I had not be notified... they just showed up.
Actually that has happened, already.
We are enjoying it... but more are coming.

Mg
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Ya know..this dream really seems to be showing a growth in ministry..But to me it also seems to be warning of a time for the church to prepare for those that will be coming in to receive food..and it may not just be spiritually..it could be actual food...

The woman may be the church. She is about to get back into the ministry that the Lord called her to be..Everything seems to be layed out for her...

Right now the church is serving..but its more like serving "our own"..like on a farm...our families are good sized but we usually only serve ourselves..

I think the Lord may be showing that we need to start preparing by stocking our shelves with food..non perishable items....Maybe even "spiritually" stock up..but I am really feeling a naturalness to this.

The new place the Lord is bringing the church is going to be alot busier than we are used to..possibly even chaotic if there is a food shortage and people are coming to us looking for help. We will need to start serving and working in areas that we may have took for granted before (dishwasher) just so we can help more people.

The waffle mix running out again I feel may be showing a coming food shortage. It seems that even some churches that think they are prepared won't be..

Feeling that the phone call being international is showing that this may be a world wide thing. And again the fact that finances and stock are also in the conversation may indicate that this is going to stem from what we are going through right now in the economy.

Seeing that perhaps the church is going to be the one that provides the needs during this time (Fruit of the looms).

When I read the name "HUDSON" the first thing that came to me is was "The Miracle on the HUDSON"...and I believe this is going to be a time for the Church to be the MIRACLE on the Hudson!"

I also believe that Bobby Connor may be showing us that this is a prophetic word for the Church Bodies. His name also means:
Bright in Counsel.

Hope this helps..
If not please pitch.
Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Morning Glory and Others:

MG: You asked me a while ago to take a look at this dream and I've been procrastinating in responding (it's a long dream).

First of all, I think this is an unusual dream.

I saw it like Waiting for Him, as stages of ministry, and I think that's why so many women identify personally with it--almost like you're taking a peek into our personal lives or something.

Okay, here are some of my thoughts, but this is not to retract from anything anyone else has offered:

I saw your dream like scenes of a play, like scene one, scene two.

I didn't observe (as some others did!) that this woman is REENTERING her car. So yes, I believe it's a reentry for you and probably also speaking to the body at large.

Scene one/just myself: All I could see was hair and clothes (honestly I thought--what else is there for a young woman). I thought the clothing to represent her hopes and dreams. WFH said everything was "laid out." (I liked that) This is the place most of us start out with God and ministry. Ready and hopeful but God hasn't prepared us yet.

Scene two/family life/fundamental ministry training: I like what Waiting for Him saw here with our focus being on sort of just family (but who has time for much else at this stage of life?). But God does not give every woman a family to teach her basic discipleship, so it may come in another form. I saw the 12 tables as discipleship. And then there are 3's in the food preparation, as in our becoming conformed to Christ. Even boxes seem to speak to our conformation. I saw the taco shells as you (sorry!) or our family/body of Christ and the seasoned meat as the seasoning Christ gives us in his training (God's spicing to make us the salt of the earth). We're held in storage, "waiting patiently"...

Scene two/middle life/ministry expands to church/outside world: I saw this as a burgeoning time of ministry. Lots of demands/challenges. I see you serving as a prophet here. You've got lots of spiritual food to dish out, but really stretching you.

Scene three/renewal/golden years?/international ministry: I saw the young couple as possibly renewed youth. Coming down from spiral staircase--being used to bring the heaven you've experienced to earth. Finances/stock seems to me you're investment in God's kingdom. Husband communicating to London--London makes me think of royalty, so he's got heavenly connections/orders. You're investment in God's kingdom is international now--God's opened your scope of concern to the world, either by prayer or more. Stack of laundry (& fruit of the looms)--looks like your labor is either prepared for you to do or all completed.

Scene four/home: Looks to me like hometown: Heaven. But maybe it means something different to you.

(It would be a miracle on the Hudson that any of us makes it through all this alive and well, ain't it!!)

Maybe God has given you this dream because he's sort of reviewing with you all you've been through and also giving you vision for the future (like refueling or regrouping). I know he's doing some review with me as well for future preparation for WHATEVER is coming.

Sorry this took me so long to get to.

God bless day your day and thanks for sharing this cool dream with us all, MG!

Peggy O.
Mama table
Platinum Member

Post by Mama table »

Before I really was in the church God had for me.
I was attending a church and praying to be right
I didn't understand that because of what Christ did I was righteous so God gave me a dream about seperating me.
Benny Hinn was in my dream before I knew who Benny Hinn really was.It was when his hair was black. (I believe God was trying to show me healing would be apart of my ministry.)He might not be saying the same to you prophetically but it is of great importance to the dream.My dream was from when he was younger. He raised his hand and the people that were trying to get me to interact with them fell back I didn't. I didn't understand this dream then. but God showed me.
I am not saying this to brag or talk about myself but to tell you that I believe that since you had a prophetic person in your dream that mantel might refer to you as well or some importance.
Serving I believe is the word of God. It seems that you might end up in a place that is alot more work then where you areMore work serving the Word of God. which is ok.
I could be wrong so only take what applies.
I too had a dream last night where meat was in it.
I believe this means the meat of the word.
unfortunalty I only was getting bites in my dream but I believe it refered to the word of God.
and someone else wanted it so I gave it to them.
I believe that was good though.
Just do what God tells you to and I believe he will reveal what this dream means....
I love the Lord