Silent baby

Archives for 2009
Released
Platinum Member

Silent baby

Post by Released »

Hi all,

My husband and I had a baby boy. I had no memory of giving birth.
The baby had dark hair like my husband but it also had hair on its back.

We loved the baby but we didnt feed it or clothe it. The baby was completely silent.

One day I thought oh I need to feed the baby I wonder if I have any milk to give the baby. So I checked and I had milk so I started to try and feed the baby

The baby now had a little Jacket on and a dummy in its mouth.

later the baby suddenly started to grow really fast. First its legs grew and then its body.

It grew into a man. Then he walked off. Then someone came to try and tell me that my husband wasnt the father of the baby and didnt I rememeber what really happened.

I knew he was the father as the baby had just the same dark hair. they were trying to make me doubt what I believed.

Thank You
Released :D
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Released...many babies are born with lanugo which is fine body hair and darker babies have darker lanugo...however, excessive and continued growth of lanugo might well indicate a HORMONAL IMBALANCE. Loving but not caring for the baby (ie feeding and clothing) speaks of James' faith without works picture...maybe describing a process of learning how to care and apply love in practice?

Possible Interp. Could this baby represent something that you have had to learn to nurture and bring into equilibrium in order for it to flourish? I also wondered if you had been doubting that God had birthed in and through your life?

As ever weigh and discard what is not resonating.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Released
Platinum Member

Post by Released »

Thank You Charlie for your response-

I will pray and ponder it

Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

My husband and I had a baby boy. I had no memory of giving birth.
The baby had dark hair like my husband but it also had hair on its back.

We loved the baby but we didnt feed it or clothe it. The baby was completely silent.

One day I thought oh I need to feed the baby I wonder if I have any milk to give the baby. So I checked and I had milk so I started to try and feed the baby

The baby now had a little Jacket on and a dummy in its mouth.

later the baby suddenly started to grow really fast. First its legs grew and then its body.
I believe the baby is representing a gift or ministry that you have. You know the father is your husband, representing God, because it resembles him. I am seeing the hair on the back as something not expected eg the baby didn't look just as you thought it would. However you accepted the baby just the same. I am seeing not clothing and feeding the baby as you not realizing that the baby/gift/ministry required care on your part. Many of us (me included) are not taught to feed and care for our giftings, we soon realize that we need to nuture our gift in order for it to grow.
It grew into a man. Then he walked off.
Seeing this a maturing and a release of the gift/ministry.
Then someone came to try and tell me that my husband wasnt the father of the baby and didnt I rememeber what really happened.

I knew he was the father as the baby had just the same dark hair. they were trying to make me doubt what I believed.
This is how the enemy works. He comes into our minds and causes us to doubt our callings and gifts. I am seeing this as the enemy trying to cause you to doubt and not use/release the gift.

Please pray over this interp.
Blessings on you,
Joy
Released
Platinum Member

Post by Released »

Hi Joy,

Thank You for that interp.

My interest has been sparked up and I am asking God what is it that he has given me that I might not be "nurturing" and using to its potential at this time in my walk with God.

Thank You so much - I am praying over the interp.