Tornados and a Gold Key

Archives for 2007
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Tornados and a Gold Key

Post by pj4christ »

I dream that I was standing outside in a city not to far from where i lived. I looked up in the sky and I saw thick clouds. on the tip of the cloud I saw a tornado about to form. the tornado cloud was pitch black. It was two tornado coming from different direction IT was like one was coming from the north and one from the south and they both met. I ran to a old tin roofed house and the lady that lived in the house came to the door. i asked her may i come in so that i could be safe from the storm. she allowed me in and as I walked in i saw some church members followed me to that house because they knew tha t i was going to a safe place and they wanted to be safe also. so we all sat in the house and then a small child tried to get me to go hide in the closet so that i could be safe when the tornado hit but i felt i did not need to get in the closet, so later the storm passed and there was no damage done to us nor the house we were in. so as everyone left , i hanged around and got to knew the lady of that house. she told me some things in her past and where she came from. Then I end up in the same spot again but this time I was in a building and inside resemblance a pool hall. so I stood there in the doorway and I could see the clouds again, and a storm was going to appear. but everyone thought the storm was going to approach from the front which was the norht . so i began to pray. and as I was praying the building began to shake. that is when i realized that the storm was coming from the back direction of the building which was the south. the wind was so strong that it tossed the building sideways and after it was over, I saw that no one did not get hurt. Then I end up in another area and the only thing was there was a porch. My aunt and I who is a mother of the church, was standing there and I asked a question. I asked her why do people pray the prayer of the virgin Mary. but she did not say anything. so then we began to place christmas lights around the gated rail that was mounted to the porch. Then I saw my Ex-husband standing there and he was creeping around looking at me with a mysterious look. Then somehow I was telling him of his sinful evil ways and that i was not going to tolerate it. so I saw myself again back to the porch and still looking at my ex-husband who had the looks of satan. then i saw him reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold key. He said here is your key and that he have no need of it anymore since i done put him out. he did not place the key in my hand instead the key fell to the ground and when the gold key hit the ground it became very shiny. so i picked up the key and i saw how the key looked and it appeared to look like a brand new shiny key. Then he left. Then I felt to myself that now I can be able to be with the man I truly love now that my ex-husband is out of the way.

In reality I have been divorced for nearly twenty years and I am about to marry again. I had a similar dream last week. I got rid of my ex-husband.
pj4christ
moonglow
Silver Member

Post by moonglow »

I read this yesterday and thought you said it was satan creeping around and it was satan that dropped the gold key on the ground? Did you edit your post or was I just reading it wrong somehow? I also don't remember you saying at the end of it how you were about to remarry after getting your ex out of the way...was that added later too by chance or did I just totally miss it?

Personally I get the impression that storms and tornado's are probably your emotions from going to 'letting go' of the past which apparently was bad with your ex and moving on to a new life with a new husband. A remarriage can trigger bad memories. Getting married is a highly charged emotional experiences anyway! The 'key' I think is just all part of letting go of the past and not wanting to continue giving any 'power' to your ex and have that carried over in your new life with a new husband. So I think its a positive dream in that way! you don't want to be carrying past baggage from a failed marriage into a new one for sure! How long have you been divorced? One thing I notice is those that get remarried too soon after a divorce tend to still be too emotionally connected to their ex and haven't let go of those past hurts and anger...though it seems like you have in this dream though.

On another interesting note...there are several dreams posted about tornado's that I think is pretty interesting...I have no idea if their is a connection between them or not though. Here are links to the other two with tornado's in them.

viewtopic.php?t=168
viewtopic.php?t=158

God bless
Julie

Edit: only trying to fix the links - t
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Post by pj4christ »

I am sorry but yes I did edit my post. When I awaken in the dream I have already stated in my mind that it was satan that was returning the key, but as the day progress and I thought about the dream some more, it was the face of my ex-husband and he appeared to be creeping and walking like satan. In reality i have been divorced twenty years from my first husband and fifteen years from my second husband but the first husband is the one I keep seeing in my dream. So I hope this infomation can shed some light on my dream.
pj4christ
moonglow
Silver Member

Post by moonglow »

Oh ok...I thought I was really having some strange reading problems there for a minute! lol.

Have you stayed in touch with your first husband (or him bothering you all this time)? I am wondering ..if you had children together that makes it nearly impossible to totally rid yourself of a husband. I am just wondering about this (what I see anyway) this emotional turmoil (in the tornado's) ...though from what I am reading you were not afraid and you weren't concerned about your safety at all so it really seems if emotionally you have cut ties with him.

I am going to try to break down your dream more here though cause there is more going on then just your ex...but I will tell you I am not especially gifted in understanding dreams. Sometimes I can though...but whether the Lord is having a hand in this or not I can't say (though in reality we can do nothing without Him...so maybe He is! lol) Some dreams I can understand but most I don't. I think I understand yours...but I find knowing what is going on in a person's life helps alot because it gives more insight to what the dream means.

Think of it this way...right at this moment God knows exactly what you are going through, the good and bad, and He knows your every thoughts and every feeling...so any dreams from Him are going to have to include this knowledge or the dream will be meaningless to you. God would not send you or anyone a genetic dream....their are no 'one size fits all'...each one is personal though sometimes does include a message for all believers. But He is going to base it on knowledge you have or new knowledge He instills.
I dream that I was standing outside in a city not to far from where i lived. I looked up in the sky and I saw thick clouds. on the tip of the cloud I saw a tornado about to form. the tornado cloud was pitch black. It was two tornado coming from different direction IT was like one was coming from the north and one from the south and they both met. I ran to a old tin roofed house and the lady that lived in the house came to the door. i asked her may i come in so that i could be safe from the storm. she allowed me in and as I walked in i saw some church members followed me to that house because they knew tha t i was going to a safe place and they wanted to be safe also
Do you have people in your church that trust you in your faith and knowledge of the bible and God? It sounds like it. In my dream when the tornado came I couldn't get but one person to even look and see the coming destruction. I think this is a good sign for you and even more so because of the house you choose to go in for safty...a tin roofed shack would be about the last place most people would go to, to get away from a tornado.
so we all sat in the house and then a small child tried to get me to go hide in the closet so that i could be safe when the tornado hit but i felt i did not need to get in the closet, so later the storm passed and there was no damage done to us nor the house we were in.
Again you seemed unconcerned and unworried about the tornado and this is good you are resting in the Lord in this way and that others were also kept safe by it be following your lead. You didn't feel the need to hide in the closet which just re-forces the confidence you had in being safe in the storm.

Matthew 7

24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”
so as everyone left , i hanged around and got to knew the lady of that house. she told me some things in her past and where she came from.
Again this shows people trust you and you are a leader for them. :)
Then I end up in the same spot again but this time I was in a building and inside resemblance a pool hall. so I stood there in the doorway and I could see the clouds again, and a storm was going to appear. but everyone thought the storm was going to approach from the front which was the norht . so i began to pray. and as I was praying the building began to shake. that is when i realized that the storm was coming from the back direction of the building which was the south. the wind was so strong that it tossed the building sideways and after it was over, I saw that no one did not get hurt.
Then I end up in the same spot again but this time I was in a building and inside resemblance a pool hall. so I stood there in the doorway and I could see the clouds again, and a storm was going to appear. but everyone thought the storm was going to approach from the front which was the norht . so i began to pray. and as I was praying the building began to shake. that is when i realized that the storm was coming from the back direction of the building which was the south. the wind was so strong that it tossed the building sideways and after it was over, I saw that no one did not get hurt.
Two different storms and two different tornado's...makes me wonder if both represent your two ex-husbands? you stood against both storms in different ways but survived and you weren't hurt and no one else ones. Speaks again of a great confidence I think. Confidence in yourself, in your faith and in God's protection.
Then I end up in another area and the only thing was there was a porch. My aunt and I who is a mother of the church, was standing there and I asked a question. I asked her why do people pray the prayer of the virgin Mary. but she did not say anything. so then we began to place christmas lights around the gated rail that was mounted to the porch. Then I saw my Ex-husband standing there and he was creeping around looking at me with a mysterious look. Then somehow I was telling him of his sinful evil ways and that i was not going to tolerate it. so I saw myself again back to the porch and still looking at my ex-husband who had the looks of satan. then i saw him reached in his pocket and pulled out a gold key. He said here is your key and that he have no need of it anymore since i done put him out. he did not place the key in my hand instead the key fell to the ground and when the gold key hit the ground it became very shiny. so i picked up the key and i saw how the key looked and it appeared to look like a brand new shiny key. Then he left. Then I felt to myself that now I can be able to be with the man I truly love now that my ex-husband is out of the way.
On the Christmas lights... Christmas time usually brings a feeling of warmth and time with family and thinking of our Savior's birth so possibly this was a new beginning and that is what the lights meant. Getting the key from your ex as I said before I think simply means he no longer holds any power over you or your emotions...he no longer has that 'key' to your heart, or your emotions. And that is a good thing.

God bless
pj4christ
Bronze Member

Post by pj4christ »

I have not had any communication with my ex nor do i have any children by them. I kinda of sense that there are some people who trusts my faith and belief. maybe that is what i am toiling with. I also like to say that I am learning a lot with what you interpretate. I am kind of seeing something happen here. still a little unclear about the gold key. the question i ask is why did it began to shine once it hit the ground and why did i felt that my ex was satan and why would i ask about the prayer of the virgin mary. those things keep pondering inside of me. i feel that there is a significant message there.
pj4christ
moonglow
Silver Member

Post by moonglow »

There could be...probably is but those with more knowledge and more gifted in that would be better in answering those questions. I am afraid I would only be guessing.

God bless