Archives for 2007
rinico
Bronze Member

Post by rinico »

Hi friends in Jesus

This morning I snoozed off and this number came up. I cannot remember that I dreamed anything else. :?:

Any help, anybody

Luv
Rinico
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

Hi Friend!

The number of individual digits is "7". That in itself strikes me as significant. Read the dream titled "Seven 7's" on this board to illuminate some revelation regarding the number "7" being divine (God's number of completion). Also, a seven digit number is typical of a bank account number. May have something to do with accessing the blessings of the Lord. Also, the first three numbers in this sequence is "101" which typifies foundational learning.

Also I see three tens and a six: First number is "10", next two numbers together are "10", and next two again are "10", and then six remains. Someone may gleen something here. Not sure.

Are their any numbers in sequence or individually that have personal meaning to you?

This may be just a minute peice of the puzzle here, and my be nothing at all. Let us know your thought.

In Christ,
New Creature
Janice
Gold Member

Post by Janice »

It could mean that you still have some things to learn... don't worry, we all do. LOL Ever heard of class 101? ...meaning the beginning. Could be the beginning of something you will be learning or have learned.

Stands for judgment. A lesson learned from something?

Double 5 could be great grace. You are covered!

Stands for man. We are human and learn from our mistakes in life.

Did you just go through something? Maybe the LORD is saying that you have learned your lesson, forgive your self and move on.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
rinico
Bronze Member

Post by rinico »

Hi new creature

Yes, there are numbers that are significant to me 4 and 7; especially the "7". My cell no has got 3 sevens in it. My previous landline ended with the 1744; other numbers that are relevant to me also have the 4 and the 7 in it.

Thanks for the insight - will go back to the dream on sevens and read it once again and will pray for further revelation on this.

Your help is appreciated

Much Luv

Rinico
rinico
Bronze Member

Post by rinico »

Hi Janice,

Thanks for your insight. Yes, I had a difficult time lately, but I have surrendered to the Lord. I have learnt a lesson - you are so spot-on.

But God is faithful and will never leave or forsake us.

Lots of luv

Rinico