Dream giving birth to baby girl

Archives for 2009
savepraise

Dream giving birth to baby girl

Post by savepraise »

I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl, In the dream I was so surprised at 2 things one that I didn't realize I was pregnant until the end of my pregnancy, and the fact that it was so easy having the baby, I commented to my husband that this wasn't as hard as I thought it would be....... a month apart from my dream, a close friend of mine has had a dream that I called her up to say I just gave birth to a baby girl. She was surprised as well as I. Prior to these 2 dreams, about 6 months ago, I have had family members call to tell me they dreamed I gave birth to a baby girl. I am 49 years old, NOT pregnant. I suspect I have an idea what the dreams mean but looking for confirmation. Any feed back would be helpful.
Thanks,
Donna
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Definately sounds like you are about to birth smething...it could be a gift, calling, etc. Lord, give wisdom and revelation concernng this birth....give clarity and direction...in Jesus Name..Amen.

:wink: blessings on your new adventures in Him... :wink:
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
savepraise

Post by savepraise »

Thank you so much for responding, that is pretty much what I was guessing. I pray that the current battle I am in will have a purpose for the kingdom.
Shalom,Donna
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Savepraise.....
I got the same sense as to what Dance in the son said....

I sense that you are giving birth to a spiritual gift (it may come suddenly since you did not know you were pregnant) This new spiritual birth may be the spirit of wisdom, as in the 7 fold spirits of God....

Proverbs 7:4 (King James Version) in this Proverb wisdom is referred to as female.

"4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:"

Could be a time of new revelation coming your way.... Pray and ask for wisdom and understanding to be freshly birthed in you.

Please pitch if it does not make sense.....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
savepraise

Post by savepraise »

That is so confirming to me, The Holy Spirit brought me to a scrpiture , Proverbs 2:7. about 2 weeks ago, as I have been praying and reading anything I can get me hands on to reguarding healings in the body of Christ.

I did sense the dream meant a new beginning to a ministry of some sort, the gender of the baby is what was confusing to me...
it now makes sense why a girl, I have been actually praying for understanding.......why are so many Christians falling sick ect.....

Thank you so much
Would you please pray for me to have boldness along with the beginning of whatever the Lord is calling me to do.

Shalom, Donna
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Savepraise you said....
why are so many Christians falling sick ect.....
I see this happening here too.....
Could it be a wilderness period for these ones? Where Papa will used this hardship to get us to come in a little closer to Him....

I have to remind myself (all the time)
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18