Clock

Archives for 2007
charl

Clock

Post by charl »

Hi

The dream:
i saw a clock on the wall, in my kitchen, the time was 2:15pm but the clock was not running.
then i saw a clock in the bedroom, digital clock, it was flickering the time 3:39 am (bedroom was dark)

Charl
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Perhaps showing we don't know how late it is getting in the Lord's timing yet how a new day allows us a chance for an early start. I'm wondering if this is about catching up in time. Making up for loss time, but also transition. Don't have the thoughts clearly collected but something along those lines.
TheHealedWoman
Silver Member

Post by TheHealedWoman »

I got the idea that WHERE you saw the clocks was important. The kitchen, I see as a place where you get the food (the Word of God). Before you can go into the next day--the next phase, the next learning, the next new move you are meant to make, you need to learn/eat the Word. Perhaps there is something in the bible specific to 2-15 that this is meant specifically for?

Bedroom, in dreams can be "salvation, privacy, intimacy" and you don't get here until later--you need the Word first. The phrase "you made your bed, and now you have to sleep in it" also comes to mind.

If nothing speaks, toss it. Many Blessings, Michelle
How Great Is Our God, Sing With Me, How Great Is Our God, And All Will See, How Great, How Great, Is Our God!