Israeli Flag fused to my body

Archives for 2009
Jen
Diamond Member

Israeli Flag fused to my body

Post by Jen »

Yesterday...
I dreamt I was at our old church. I was in the front and the church was packed. There was this altar in the front.. but the middle. I was there just weeping and praying in intercession.
I was thinking.. I don't like being here in front of everyone, but I don't care.. this needs done...
Worship then broke out in the house and then this woman dressed in a white leotard with blue and red sparkles to the side (think a USA Olympic gymnaist) Came dancing out on the stage and she had this huge Israeli flag that had words on it.. (I don't know what the words were!!) I thought to myself.. oh now this is my kind of worship.. WOW.. and then all of the sudden the flag was being waved over my kneeled over body.. then all of the sudden it FUSED to my body.. I actually felt it in the night vision.. then it was lifted..the flag was gone, but I still felt the "imprint" yet I knew I had been annointed to do something else for Israel..

Then the church was serving up food. This very sharp featured woman with boy short hair was staring at me. She saw my very full tray of food, and she said "can I have your food?".. I was hungry, but I said "yes, but I want the bread and the tea".
So I took the bread (a roll) and the bottle of Iced Tea.
I had to move something off the tray to get to the bread.. it was like a cranberry fruit salad.. then I had the bread in my hand.
This woman and I were sitting down to eat.. I was opening up the Iced Tea bottle.. as I was opening up this glass bottle of tea.. I noticed the gold label with black letters.. Hebrew Letters.
And I thought "oh cool.. my tea was made in Israel" but I knew not to share with this woman, because she would laugh at me.
Normally I wouldn't care.. but it was a "don't cast your pearls" thing.

Anyhow.. any thoughts??
Shalom SHalom
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: Israeli Flag fused to my body

Post by Humblesteps »

Jen,

I could not help but to reply to your post concerning the top half of your dream! I recently posted about "Jewish Vendor and Hebrew Lettering" and notice you also posted something in reference to praying for Isreal! Well, I got an email from a pastors mom and found this sent to me interesting concerning the description to your dream. Not sure if it applies but it sure is interesting, especailly the presenting of a rock/ or stone a piece of it. This below is part of it and I did not post the whole thing bcs I was not sure if I was allowed to, but these parts seem to correspond to your dream, as mines but prayerfully, discern if it fits. Very nice night vision!! Any thoughts?

Sent to me:
This is electrifying news! Not because they haven't been trying to set the cornerstone every year for many years now, and have always been prevented from doing so by the Jewish "authorities." But this year is different in that they are going to present the cornerstone to the people of Israel this year right in the heart of Jerusalem, just ten days before Pentecost. It could very well be that the Jewish people will rise up and demand that their Temple be rebuilt. See Psalm 102:13-14. If that should be the case, then the "authorities" will be forced to yield to their demands. Praise the Lord!
Did you notice that the cornerstone also weighs 13 tons? This is 26,000 pounds. "26" is the Bible number for "the gospel; the good news; the Word of God; fulfillment of the Word." Glory! We are drawing ever closer to the coming of our Lord, and it may be within just days now. Oh, praise the Lord!

Thirteen Ton Temple Corner Stone to Be Presented to the People of Israel

The holy cornerstone for the Third Temple will be transported by the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement as they march on Jerusalem Day, 27 Iyar 5769 (May 21, 2009). It will be driven
From Ammunition Hill to the Jaffa Gate, along the western walls of the Old City to the downtown streets of Jerusalem. There it will be presented to the people of Israel and to the entire world for the first time since the destruction of the Holy Temple in 70 CE.

The marchers will be led by a truck carrying the holy cornerstone for the Third temple. The cornerstone, weighing 13 tons, will be carried on the back of the truck, underneath a chuppah, and decorated with Israeli flags, the Star of David and Temple flags. Silver trumpets reconstructed for future worship in the Third temple will be blown throughout the march..

When the marchers arrive at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, they will blow the silver trumpets and swear their faithfulness to Jerusalem while dancing with the flags. They will then continue through the Old City and ascend to the Holy Temple Mount. There they will swear their faithfulness and devotion to the G-dly
Anointing on the Faithful Movement to build the third Temple of G-d in our lifetime.

When the marchers arrive at the Jaffa Gate in the Old City, the holy cornerstone will continue to the downtown streets of Jerusalem, where it will be presented to the people of Israel and to the entire world. This great occasion will be one of the most exciting events that Israel has experienced during this special end time age.

Everyone is invited to participate in this exciting, historic and G-dly event. Everyone is called to actively join, come and stand together, and help the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement complete her major and historic campaign to build the Temple of G-d and to bring to pass all of G-d's
end time prophetic plans for Israel and the entire world.

God bless!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Geting ready for work; a thought.
"oh cool.. my tea was made in Israel"
= my tea=MIGHTY

And tea= Letter T = Hebrew tav = Pictograph of the Cross and means marked covenant.

LOL but you have a good source to ask about Hebrew language huh.

Blessings,
Joy
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

The roll reminded me of the scroll which John ate that was sweet but became bitter. And then, this could be unrelated, but in a dream I saw a book with plans to build an edifice. They were handed to me and I signed a contract for them...I crossed the letter T in my name, which I normally don't...IRL I sign so fast I don't get to that part. But I thought of "down to the T", and "every dot and every tittle". Like everything being in place down to the last detail...
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

wow thank-you everyone.. there is allot here to process.

Humble..the thing I was knelt on in this church was like a piece of hewn stone.. with an altar above me. It is just "weird" that it is in this church..esp the worship part.. that would NEVER happen. oh.. but wait.. he sold one of his big church buildings and grounds to a muslim center..hmm..maybe it has to do more with THAT aspect??
thank-you for the info.. I hadn't heard this!! on God TV Grant Jefferies was talking about how they have the Ark.. that some Levites were sent to get the ark and it is now in hiding, but on Israeli soil.. I believe what he speaks is truth cause when he said it.. I bent over like a sword went through my belly and shook and wept. So this is all VERY interesting!!

Joy.. I love it! The way God shows you things like that.. my mind doesnt' work that way! I could probably ID the letters I saw, I just have to get an alaphabet out. .. lol.. yea I got a couple good sources... but I know which one I am NOT gonna ask. shew. lol.

KSE..I am going to re-read that part of the word.. oftentimes that is how GOd speaks to me in dreams.. when I read the Word about different symbols.. sometimes it is like an understanding that I cannot put into engligh..but my spirit understands.
I am reading a book by Perry Stone.. about Jewish Code etc..
I just started it.. there is something in there about that whole scripture that gentiles wouldn't understand unless they have this Hebrew knowledge.. so I do think you are really onto something!

Shalom Shalom!!
Jen
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

Jen,

Forgive me but I'm feeling so strange with what I'm getting in some of the dreams on the board because it doesn't even make sense to me..

I will share anyway out of obedience to what I believe the Father is showing me.

You know how sometimes when you are reading through a document and you get to an important part that you need to take note of or that you want to come back to later and to mark the spot you might use one of those flags the sticky colorful kind.

That's what I saw twice when I read the title of your dream... but I thought it silly the first time, but I better just let you decide if it's silly for fear that I might be disobedient.

When I read the first part of your dream, which is the only part I felt led to read... I see an ancient worship mantle given to you during your time of intercession for israel, but this I think is for breaking something open in the USA too... You are going in the Spirit and briging it out that's why you still felt it on you when you woke up...

This part of scripture is coming to mind also; Deuteronomy 12 the whole chapter....

Blessings,

Breathe
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

well thank-you Breathe.. I appreciate it, allot!
I have read that portion of scripture and am pondering it before the Lord.

much shalom and love to you!!
Jen
Jen
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: Israeli Flag fused to my body

Post by Humblesteps »

Jen,

I think Grant J. is a very smart learned man with bubbling knowledge too. I did see a documentary and read his book on the Temple. I find interesting the switching of the ark for its protection by the queens son as a possibility.
I also found it interesting how they found the Oil, and its been tested that was needed, by chance I think not, sounds like a plan His plan. If I remember right he did mention that underground you can get pretty close passing the chambers, but that theres a point one does not cross but they could try to see it way ahead of them. This too is awesome just to know the possibility is resting right there! To God be the glory. I think he learned about this from a close friend who is highly esteemed. Thanks for sharing enjoy your walk!

God bless!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Humblesteps,
Can you post a link for the cornerstone info. I find it amazing.
I believe it is Perry Stone that I heard speak that Israel has all the plans and materials bought and in place for the new temple. Guess how long it will take to get it built? 3.5 years.

Blessings,
Joy
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Post by Humblesteps »

Joy2dream,

I emailed a request for the site info on the cornerstone as soon as it is available to me I will post it.

The book that Grant R. Jeffrey which I finished a few months back and pass it to another family, explains all that I posted on What is under Jerusalem as per Mr. G.R. Jeffrey it is called The New Temple and The Second Coming. This is the description of it you can find it online.

Hardcover
Prophecy expert Grant R. Jeffrey reveals evidence that leads to this stunning conclusion: The generation alive today will witness the return of Christ! New archaeological finds have been discovered in the ancient city hidden beneath Jerusalem, and the evidence is breathtaking: Jewish authorities are preparing to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, quietly recovering lost artifacts from the ancient Temple and recreating sacred worship vessels. The new Sanhedrin, now reconvened in Israel, is training Levite priests to reinstitute animal sacrifice. These remarkable developments have far-reaching prophetic significance for today’s world. In light of these discoveries, all the signs point to the fact that this is truly the last generation.

I hope I am not violating this websites rules, if so please remove it prior. Ejoy your day everyone. 3.5 years? Oh, my I could cry right now, I so love the Lord!!

In His service, God bless.
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: Cornerstone Link

Post by Humblesteps »

Jen and all,

Here is the website she sent to me.

http://www.templemountfaithful.org

In His Service, God bless.