My son's dream about the sea

Archives for 2009
amandamckie

My son's dream about the sea

Post by amandamckie »

Hello,
Last night my 8 year son and a dream. He said he was stood at the sea's edge on the shore, their were quite a few waves coming towards him, then all of a sudden one wave, just slightly bigger than him, swept right over him, but he was ok and still standing. He then went back up the beach to where I was (mum) and we got in the car and started moving off, he then looked out of the car window and said that the tide was now all the way in. Incidentally last night I had prayed that God would speak to my son in his dreams.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Looks like a nice start. Neat dream. Looks like God just trying to get his attention and show He is there and faith is rising.

in Christ,
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: My son's dream about the sea

Post by Humblesteps »

Amandamckie,

Just wanted to share that I had a dream long ago also just like your son had. That was a lovely dream and dipicts how we are able to stand and come out victorious. The (action) of standing means Uprightness, standing one's ground. A standing place can signify God leading us into particular situations to empower us to “stand” upon a fresh revelation. God is so good to answer your prayers, your son is bless! Enjoy your walks in Jesus name!

In His service.