Wife's dream - Heaven

Archives for 2009
charles
Silver Member

Wife's dream - Heaven

Post by charles »

My wife had the following dream:

She was wearing a long, body-length white fur coat. The ground was covered with snow, but the trees were still in full bloom. She had long blonde hair all the way down her back, and she was wearing a tiara. She was spinning around like a child in pure joy and happiness, saying a lot of "woo-hoo's. Her natural hair color is actually ash brown.

I found this to be very inspiring, and it's obviously loaded with beautiful symbolism. We feel that the Lord was giving her a little glimpse into her future ecstacy and the joy of being in the presence of God and in His kingdom.

Charles
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Charles,

I am seeing you wife's dream as the Lord loving on her. He seems to be saying that she is His princess/bride in each and every season. Seeing the seasons as representing good times and bad times.

He sooooooooo loves her!!

Blessings on yall,
Joy
charles
Silver Member

Post by charles »

Joy2dream wrote:Hi Charles,

I am seeing you wife's dream as the Lord loving on her. He seems to be saying that she is His princess/bride in each and every season. Seeing the seasons as representing good times and bad times.

He sooooooooo loves her!!

Blessings on yall,
Joy
I agree, and it's absolutely beautiful. If I don't watch it, I'm going to start crying. You know how we males are sometimes. :wink:

God's love is so great, and His heart so big, it boggles the mind. He loves every human being on the planet with that same kind of intensity, but many won't receive Him and therefore will never experience that kind of joy. That's the greatest tragedy.

What I mean about His love and heart being so big... That kind of love, which is so intense and in which the beloved is so special to us, we are only capable of feeling that for a limited number of people. The reason being that we are finite beings. We only have so much energy and attention to devote to others. How can we all be that special to Him? We have our favorites, He does not. We're all His favorite. Amazing.

Charles
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: Wife's dream - Heaven

Post by Humblesteps »

Charles,

If I may say, I really feel this dream speaks Gods love from start to finish. For me snow represents the presence of God. The hair represents covering which you know was the intent scripturally for the woman, His hands is upon her. White purity, the tiara (sp?) of royalty as God sees his people. Snow has several different connotations in Scripture. One is of refreshing. Proverbs 25:13 In the New Testament, snow is always representative of the glory of Jesus Christ. Mark 9:3 A third aspect that snow represents in Scripture is answered prayer.
It is a symbol of utmost purity and the state of the converted soul Ps 51:7; Isa 1:18 Moral purity Matt. 28:3; of God's power over the elements of nature Job 37:6. Snow indicates that the answer to your prayers is already upon the ground. Isaiah 55:10-11 says, "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from Heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud…so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth..." Snow, as we see in Isaiah 55:11, also refers to the word of God. Her spinning would dipict her basking in the presence of the Lord as she is here in the natural and as she is seen in the heavens. Very nice!

God bless your family!
charles
Silver Member

Re: Wife's dream - Heaven

Post by charles »

Humblesteps wrote:Charles,

If I may say, I really feel this dream speaks Gods love from start to finish. For me snow represents the presence of God. The hair represents covering which you know was the intent scripturally for the woman, His hands is upon her. White purity, the tiara (sp?) of royalty as God sees his people. Snow has several different connotations in Scripture. One is of refreshing. Proverbs 25:13 In the New Testament, snow is always representative of the glory of Jesus Christ. Mark 9:3 A third aspect that snow represents in Scripture is answered prayer.
It is a symbol of utmost purity and the state of the converted soul Ps 51:7; Isa 1:18 Moral purity Matt. 28:3; of God's power over the elements of nature Job 37:6. Snow indicates that the answer to your prayers is already upon the ground. Isaiah 55:10-11 says, "For as the rain comes down, and the snow from Heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud…so shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth..." Snow, as we see in Isaiah 55:11, also refers to the word of God. Her spinning would dipict her basking in the presence of the Lord as she is here in the natural and as she is seen in the heavens. Very nice!

God bless your family!
Hi Humble,

I didn't want to let this thread pass without thanking you for taking the time to respond. I knew some of the symbols, but I wasn't aware of all the scriptural meanings for snow. That is truly awesome. Isn't God amazing? Your post was a blessing for both of us.

Charles
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

What a beautiful dream, Charles. So much spiritual food in this thread. Thanks be to God.
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

charles wrote: God's love is so great, and His heart so big, it boggles the mind. He loves every human being on the planet with that same kind of intensity, . . .Charles
Yeah!
Jesus is the Saviour