University/Kids/Toliet

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

University/Kids/Toliet

Post by sigmon2 »

HI All
Had a dream this early am just before 3 am and then I proceeded to get angry and start yelling. If you were one of my neighbors you might have heard it. Good thing my upstairs nieghbor is moved and it was early.........I was angry how could He give me another dream and not back it up with substance because I am not Joesph and I am not endowed with resources......Anyway, i could not go back to sleep after this dream so I have been awake since then and this is my long day at work............Well let me tell the dream and I will tell some details after I started yelling............in the dream I was walking on a campus with kids of various ages following me. I walked into what was like a hallway. It was not really a hallway because it had windows and a toliet and there was an office attached to the hallway. I decided to sit on the toliet....I saw people through the windows walking by.....someone tried the door and it became unlocked and I got up and went and re locked it....I looked at the kids and they were looking at me....the place was University clean and designed with a toliet in the hall.......I finally walked out the door and down a university designed tree lined sidewalk right out of the dream...........
I have had several toliet dreams as of late and have not logged them but this one spoke volumes to me as I woke.......Some of you may remember I have longed believed that dreams have indicated I would be headed toward a place I call my Sancutary because of troubles for America are ahead....so this dream complicated that, I thought, as I woke up......because it seemed to be indicating in my thoughts a detour ahead so to speak....So I started screaming and yelling and had tears and I was throwing a hissy fit!
Now by all means the Lord has the right to do with us as He wills but I am getting so tired of this puzzle and what the picture is suppose to be and how I fit and people's response to my statements about the puzzle and the dreams. So I let loose.......Then old dreams began to hit my mind like the south bend dream/vision where I came into town from the south and the school played a big role in my arrival - I always wondered about that because I live to the north.....The dreams about when the last two foster boys left I would...and a couple of others.....Then thoughts begin to wonder about the kids, I knew none of them. So a thought hit me....since the Lord said in a dream there would be no jobs in south bend could He be considering arranging for me to finishing my teaching certificate? To do so would not take long it would just require me to move - this move would put me south of the city of south bend and I would be able to fulfill the actual dream by driving in from the south........this would also put me to the south and within visual eye sight of mt saint helens which in a dream not long ago He showed to me blowing its top again. Another interesting thing has happen, at least as I see it now, it appears that He has closed the Foster Kid door for the moment....I know others getting kids but I have been unable too....wierd things pop up and stop it from following through even after I say yes....So I take it to mean the Lord is blocking it for the moment because He did say He wanted me too.....
Ok, I am sorry you have had to endure so much here but I needed to write this, I have 23 days of bus driving left for the school year so we will see what happens because not to long ago in a dream I was saying goodbye to my fellow bus drivers and crossing the street............to make it happen - will take resources only the Lord can provide and the funny thing is I got a plan if that shows up.
thanks
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
This is just a logging update for me........
This morning I had a dream that I believe was in response to my surrender to take the detour as mentioned before......I have looked and I cannot deny there seems to be something to it....so I prayed last night a complete surrender and this morning 2 things happen...1st the dream....I dreamed of my ex being troublesome to me bascially...in the dream her husband came and asked her to come home.....I have made a big effort to stay away from my ex and her new family because of not wanting to be accused of intereferring and it easier on my emotions anyway! then I woke up and prepared for the day and while I was preparing a event occurred.....
I was sitting on my bed putting on my socks and shoes....my window faces the morning sun and my attempt of a curtain does not go all the way up...it has like a shower curtain rod that goes across and a fabric with a design I like pinned over the rod...(its a guy thing)....anyway behind that is a horizontal blind....I had to set up the window to give you an idea how interesting this is to me....so anyway the is about 2 or 3 inches across the top not covered by the man curtain....As I was sitting there the sun shone very brightly and a small narrow single beam of light came through the top portion of the blind.....It spot lighted the number 26 on the calendar with a perfect circle...no other sunlight shone through the window period.....I know because I was Looking! I watched amazed then I begin to wonder if it meant something....I contiune to dress and the light stayed centered on the number 26 and then it slowly centered on the square that the calendar made for the 26 of May. And then it started to fade but it never left the square of the 26th until it was gone......I would like to point out because I just realized it my detour dream was the 26 of May too! The 26 of June is the day after School is over for me....many of the dreams of the last year have been about when school ends then----.....So now I am graping at straws maybe but I am now excited...because I prayed last night that it was the Lord's resposibilitiy for the next move on the chess board....I have no boxes, no money for school, no resources for any of it, and surely no nothing to do anything about anything........so now I wait.......................
see ya
scott
Change

Post by Change »

toilets have to do with ridding yourself of WASTE...

do you think you'd be able to put that in context with the dream here?

any kind of WASTE/unbeneficial stuff in relation to anyone or anything in the dream?
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Re: University/Kids/Toliet

Post by Humblesteps »

sigmon2,
I am not Joesph and I am not endowed with resources
Hi there Sigmon2,
I think it's fair to say that we are all not Joesph endowed because we know in part which isn't that unfair. Yes, there are those who may receive more revelation in a quicker space, but that does not mean there are no resources. I know your aware that the bible is full of use of symbolisms (sp?) and there are symbols that you will not find it scriptures too. What I have learned is that some symbols can be interpreted by modern usage, such as horse and buggy which would of course be a method of traveling, like a bus, car, van and such. So don't be so hard on yourself when you don't get insight on something right away. I have dreams that I have logged and still waiting on for a while so I let it be as the Lord wills.
I do know that in persistant prayer, and in His timing He will direct your paths and will reveal any hinderances that we may not see. He won't hold anything good from those who love Him, delay maybe so we can get rid of clutter (concerns we should surrender to Him) and make more room for Him.

Now, I myself am far from walking in Josephs shoes but I am right behind him with humble hope to learn and walk into the learning realms of Christ which, by the way is open to all of us. I am okay with where I am at at the present as I continue in my walk as He seems fit for me to handle. What I am seeing if I may is your discerning that you are having :
have had several toliet dreams as of late and have not logged them
Change was correct as I agree regarding what tiolet means, further tiolet from two meanings I have logged can indicate two things that may or may not apply to you which are:
BATHROOM- a place of cleaning up, clear out and eliminate or remove waste. In the spiritual it can speak of cleansing, morally and physically from impurities. Synonyms for cleansing are: purification, decontamination and refining, it is also a place to flush.
BATHTUB (SITTING INSIDE WITH CLOTHES ON) – signifies cleansing from, and separation for the things of God. I will add these two because they are related:
BATH – BATHING- stands chiefly for ritual acts- purification from ceremonial defilement because of contact with the dead, defiled persons or things. Exod 30:19, John 13:10; Mark 7:3-4;
mentioned in 1 Kings 22:38. To wash with royal blood was supposed to be beneficial to the complexion, and bathing of the body for refreshment.
BATHE ONES FEET IN OIL – speaks of favor Deut. 33: 24.

I think the dream is more personal to the enviornment of what is occuring in your life which indicates some worry, you would have to discern that if it applies. Maybe the reason you are dreaming with tiolets and it repeats you may have missed the message and it keeps coming back. Really pray on it and be at peace about it. If He wants you to know something you will get it soon enough (message or direction). These are other meaning that I hope may assist you in finding your full meaning of your dream, prayerfully discern what settles with your spirit in prayer.
HALLWAY- an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms opens.
LOCKUP (TO) – may speak of a time to close down, one needs to close something.
LOCKS - figuratively, their strengthening spoke of divine protection (Ps 147: 13).
Windows: in a dream speaks of visions and can mean look in another direction, another avenue; Blessings of Heaven, openness and Illumination. Revelation, knowledge revealed, or laid open, seeing truth.
WINDOW (LOOKING THROUGH) – observing closer; gaining revelatory insight; window in Greek means a door which occurs in Acts 20:9; 2 Cor. II: 33; known as Gods window or my window, so called because they were windows in the upper chambers set apart for prayer and devotion towards Jerusalem and which one looked through when praying to God. Such windows Daniel had used in Babylon.
WINDOW (OPEN) – allowing insight to come in, allowing freshness to enter; depending on dream with emotions involve if scared not protected.
SIT – in the natural use synonyms for sit are take the weight off your feet, meet, assemble, take a seat, session, and meeting,
SITTING IN THE SUN – can signify in the presence of God.
SITTING (THE ACTION OF) - means finished work.
SOUTH - is tranquility, south wind, opposing the north wind. A place of refreshment, the enemy’s camp, temptation, and naturals opposed to spiritual [Josh. 10:40; Job 37:9, 17; Acts 27:13, 28:13; Ps 126:4, Luke 12:55 SOUTH - Natural: Sin; world; temptation; trial; flesh; corruption; deception. Joshua 10:40; Job 37:9)
NORTH - is a great power; exalted and majestic; spiritual judgment by God where heaven is warring in the spirit taking an inheritance and possessing it, the throne of God. [Job 26:7, 37:9; Prov. 25:23; Is 14:13; 41:25; Ps 48:2; 89:12; 107:3; Jer. 1:13-14, 4L6; Dan 11: 6-44). It also refers to a particular country, Jer 3:18; 46:6. North refers to God's dwelling place in the heavens.
To do so would not take long it would just require me to move - this move would put me south of the city of south bend and I would be able to fulfill the actual dream by driving in from the south........this would also put me to the south and within visual eye sight of mt saint helens which in a dream not long ago He showed to me blowing its top again.
It appears that you are aware He is showing you something as you stated above "again". Could some of your dreams be related and they are repeating because you may have overlooked something/ an answer (which can happen, it's happend to me then I get it a while late..slow here sometimes lol) but make no room for the enemy to fustrate you as he never wants us to get things. Follow peace in your heart and if you don't feel peaceful presence PRAY, PRAY, PRAY there could be more going on in the spiritual you don't see, so praise God for whatever He blocks, theres a good reason/purpose for that, HE is protecting you, everything in His timing.
TWENTY-SIX - The gospel power of Christ

Remember that all symbols are not definate, they can mean MANY other things to others you should log your personal symbols this way you are more in line how the Lord speaks to you, some symbols are common and others mean other things tied in with what it represents to you, your impression and life surroundings.

I just wanted to try to help you out if possible.
Enjoy your walk, and follow peace.

In His service.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Thank you both for reading and giving your thoughts I do appreciate it.......
I did look at what you mentioned and the toliet thing did have one different aspect to it and that was I was able in the dream to get some relief....one dream I went in a bowl like thing but there was relief.....I do believe the dreams are repeating too....they are staying on the same basic subject too....but I am not sure if I am missing something, coo coo for cocoa puffs, or being told in different ways the same story......But the stories do relate even the side stories of others who are connected to my story and that is what makes it more interesting as to the mix of literal and symbolic meanings of the different dreams......just when I think a dream is symbolic it go literal and vise versa.......to be fair it was to be sunny again this morning so I watched the the window for the little light again......
It did not do the same as the day before but it did shine in a faded way on the wall and calendar......My senses were maybe enhanced over my prayers and the dreams but I still think it meant something but I can only wait and see.....
when I was in the university I knew where I was and as I sat on the toliet in the hallway my pants were on.....The kids were of different ages but still kids and they were waiting on me to do something....but I was concerned someone might come through the door - me and the toliet and all - so I re locked it.....least the what it seems like as I re think it......but as I walked the path way of the university to being awake it was like I was suppose to be there.....I guess that is what led me to believe with the addition of the kids and the the university students walking past the windows........my thoughts wonder what I would be releasing.....bad school habits maybe to do the right path maybe?....well thank you both you got me thinking and I know that if the Lord is truely in it then it will happen........
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

I got a call from a preacher further south than I am......I tried to do a Jonah and go the furthest south I could go in the NW without leaving it...............I signed up to be an intern for a church.....I was mad at the Lord because dreams were piled high and people are looking at me funny because nothing is happening my house is coming apart in more ways than just a few........I cannot begin to figure out what is going on...............anyway this very nice Pastor called and said that the Lord led him to call for various reasons.....he had talked to my current Pastor and said from what I wrote he had a good ideal through the Lord who I was......We discussed that he felt the Lord and his expirence saying that because of my background it would be very tough to be a Pastor, but to be a Chaplain would be better.....my life seemed to fit the background a Chaplain needed to have........he used many correct key words to tell me that the Lord set him up to this because I do not know him at all...........these keys words, believe it or not , matched some of my dreams and visons........yup, I had a hard time being mad at the Lord after that call for a little while......but then reality hit and I was still hurting because nothing was changing...................but if this is a part of a piling on of dreams and visions meant to drive me mad....then his call has meaning and added to the insanity......I placed this log here because I never really knew what to go learn if I went to the detour, well if the Lord spoke through this man who is willing to help me toward what he said...then I know what to go learn now.............that is if I could get in to the seminary and I could move and I could find a way to hold my family together and not have it blow apart in my face tomorrow or the next day....I am literally within days of self destruction and then nothing will mean anything because I will not care.....I will have lost..........
see ya
scott