dream of coal (from dream questions)

Archives for 2009
t_vest
Platinum Member

dream of coal (from dream questions)

Post by t_vest »

I had this dream around Dec. 07. I am only posting the later part
of the dream because it keeps coming back to me.

I was at a family renunion and a lady and I started walking. We were going up a paved road. She was older and had very curly
red hair. She also carried a long stick. She would show me things
along the way and everything was coal.

The road started having huge hills and it was like the asphalt was sliding off the road, she told me to slide up the road and I did. I did not feel the road underneath me. I was scared at first because
I was going very fast. But started to laugh. She had caught up with me and was laughing . Then she got serious and said see its coal. She took her stick and lifted up a piece of the road.

I asked her what was all this coal about and she just smiled.
I said you are not going to tell me and she just smiled and shook her head no.

We ended up on a grass hill at a wooden tower. The place that you
climbed up was made out of rope but it made stars of davids
all were blue and white. there were markers and pencils littering the ground. a girl wanted me to come over the fence and I knew she was bad and did. She tried to grab me as I quickly climbed up.

I said somthing about moving up in the jewish community.

The lady was waiting for me. All of a sudden the tower collapsed
in a heap of fire. Even though I fell I did not get hurt. I landed on
my feet and was looking at the tower. I was crying and sad.
The I started to laugh and said "its coal" i was jumping up and down laughing and clapping my hands and said over and over
it's coal it;s coal.
I saw the lady standing there smiling at me.

Weird huh. thanks for taking the time to read this.

tv
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I thought of the Lady as the Spirit of Wisdom Prayerfully consider

Then said I, Woe [is] me! for I am undone; because I [am] a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isa 6:6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, [which] he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

Isa 6:7 And he laid [it] upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here [am] I; send me.

Isa 6:9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

Isa 6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7