Short simple dream

Archives for 2009
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Short simple dream

Post by Dreamer08 »

I dreamed that I was pouring 2 glasses of red wine, one for me the other for my mother. They were large goblets. I was very careful not to pour too much for myself as I am not allowed to drink alcohol.

My mother has been deceeased since 1995 and lately I have been dreaming about her
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Could your mother represent the Church the bride of Christ

Preparing for the wine of Celebration in Jesus return

Prayerfully consider
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Dreamer08,

Red Wine - I think of the blood of Jesus - Communing with Him -

You and your mother and the pouring of wine - the wine again I think of the blood of Jesus

The wine being His blood - and there's life in the blood and your mother being dead having the blood applied to her - If your mother represents the church like Naveah said maybe we've been sleep and Gods got something awsome for us during communion in our churches.
Truth Seeker
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

Naveeah and Truth Seeker, thank you for your interpretation. It is about the Blood being applied over my life, and the communion.

I have been ill for this past year and have missed communion in church for quite some time. I am just going to have to push through harder and make it to communion.

My church will be having communion on 7/12. I am praying that I can make it in.

thank you again
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17