Red balloons

Archives for 2009
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Red balloons

Post by WingsofHealing »

ok, right before i awoke a couple of days ago, i dreamt thus:

My husband and I were parked in a car in a parking lot looking west. I see some red baloons flying a few thousand feet up. The normal range of simple planes. I see oh about a hundred red balloons.
I look a 2nd time and i speak "oh my gosh there must be at least a thousand red balloons" I look again and speak
"oh my gosh there must be at least 10,000 balloons"
i look down to the ground and notice a beetle about two feet in diameter and is very similar to a lady bug with black dots.
this beetle is goldish, bronzish, with black dots.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I think this is related to a song by a German Band called Gold Finger from the 80's. The song is called "99 red baloons". Her are the lyics. Notice the referance to the bugs in the first stansa and notice the reference to dreams in the last. The song apears to be about war.

You and I in a little toy shop
Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
Set them free at the break of dawn
'Til one by one they were gone
Back at base, bugs in the software
Flash the message, something's out there
Floating in the summer sky
Ninety-nine red balloons go by

Ninety-nine red balloons
Floating in the summer sky
Panic bells, it's red alert
There's something here from somewhere else
The war machine springs to life
Opens up one eager eye
Focusing it on the sky
As ninety-nine red balloons go by

Ninety-nine decisions treat
Ninety-nine ministers meet
To worry, worry, super scurry
Call out the troops now in a hurry
This is what we've waited for
This is it, boys, this is war
The President is on the line
As ninety-nine red balloons go by

Ninety-nine dreams I have had
And every one a red balloon
It's all over, and I'm standing pretty
In the dust that was a city
I could find a souvenir
Just to prove the world was here
Here it is, a red balloon
I think of you and let it go

I don't have a clear interpretation, but this song is what imediately came to mind.
Please pray,
Will
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

ok, THANK YOU!!
will be praying..........
I started to type MORE of what I thought of the dream, but chose not to. Wanting confirmation from someone, some tidbit of information
SO HERE IT IS..............
i was at a fair selling my photography this weekend.
some people came with dozens and dozens of balloons to decorate our cat art walk. I noticed immediatly the golden mustard color (not bright yellow) of some balloons and they were matched with some black ones (the same color as the bug in the dream)
just now before arrived home, i saw a little car of identical color and the dream came back to mind.
NOW
the 2 colors of balloons were to decorate the german place at our art walk. (GERMAN)
i am adopted and have found out of a curse that is aboaut 400 years old that the Lord told me of and it will be over with, gone by october. I am going through some deliverance stuff in this season.
the woman who bit me as an infant (my dads fiance", not my mom)
LONG STORY.........
he last name is steiger.
as someone prayed for me 3 months ago, they got the terms
piper, scene stealer, AND 10 generations
see some type of seizure hits me and takes , cuts, abolishes my memory. (another long story)
it is going to be abolished and severed by October.
i keep getting german stuff pointed out to be, it jumps at me nearly.
ok piper
pied piper is a true story of a guy in hamlin germany, he played the flute and the rats that bit the kids in the cradles (i was bit by the fiance' and taken to the hospital, contracted spinal menenjitis, then abandoned, and put up for adoption)
God is restoring, replentishing, etc all that was stolen, but there are some THINGS i still need to know...........
so with all the "stuff" i have just shared,
just pray for me "PLEASE"
i could write oh so much more..................................but i have already wrote ALOT
THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT OR ASKING QUESTIONS>>>>>>>>>>>
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
newmom
Silver Member

Post by newmom »

Wow, you are so blessed to have all of this known to you. I'll pray for you! God loves you so much and He obviously wants you to be set free from any and all curses of any kind. Remember, His name can break any darkness away from you, ... It will be wonderful! Follow His leadings, and give to Him all that you can!

I heard this at church last night, a prophetic word from God. It really set me free.
"When you come up against things, didn't I promise that I'd take care of it?"

God Bless you,
Robyn
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

yeah!

you know all my life a number has been repeated. 17!
and BJ here at Tehillah is my hero (well kinda), for he is the one the Lord used to impart unto me the meaning of it FOR ME.
17 usually means not finished, but I KNEW it didnt mean that for me
it means victory! My name Nicole means victory as well. I lived in SPACE #17 when growing up in High School,
when finding my birth certificate back then i found out that i was born at 13 minutes after the hour, but finding it again a few years ago, it NOW says 17 after the hour.
so i was born at 3:17 on 3:17 (march)
so i am going to BE STILL and seek the Lord for there are so many ingredients right now the Lord is imparting so much right now, so pray for my understanding and obedience.
yahoo!
thank you so much!!!
newmom
Silver Member

Post by newmom »

God Bless!
talitha

Post by talitha »

A promise: "His winnowing fork is in His hand to thoroughly clear His threshing floor, and to gather the wheat into His barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." (Luke 3:17)

Nicole, sorry I didn't look at this until now..... when I read your dream, it seemed like you were exxagerating the number of balloons - is that true?

tal
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

No, i wasnt.
tis true i was guessing.
but it multiplied INTENSELY.......................