My name is Earl

Archives for 2007
Jewels sunshine

My name is Earl

Post by Jewels sunshine »

The dream was about the actor and one actress fron the show' My name is Earl". We no longer watch this but did when it first came out....
In the dream the actor Earl was a jerk. He is a nice , charming guy in the show,, but in the dream the actor was arragant and rude. In it he did not get along with the spanish girl who plays the maid on the show. She was also pregnant.
In the dream she and he and i think a few others were in this building,.,, alli can recall was this animonisty between them. In this building, a place that seemned to be unused and they may have been even tresspassing.
There were rocks they were cutting out of the walls and they camr e\out in pretty shapes and the girl had the idea of painting them... somehow along the line they turned to gold.
Then there was something about her water breaking and the grouo\p even Earl going with her to the either the hospital or to a party,,
Theres more but huge gaps again. If u can do anythign with this i would appreicate it. Jewels- sunshine