Warfare

Archives for 2009
SEER
Gold Member

Warfare

Post by SEER »

I had a dream that I was standing on a island in the middle of the street when a guy came up to me. I was holding a spoon in my hand and telling him to "Get Away From Me". When he turned aroung a grabbed me and said you are one of those Jesus People....I bet God can't save you now...no matter how you pray. I was trying to get loosed from him and he just continued to taunt me. He began to spit in my hair. I was praying in my spirit then I began to SHOUT out Loud.....JESUS...JESUS....JESUS...and I saw a group of men began to appear when there was no one in sight at first. The man then became afraid and I ran away. I went in search of my mother but I found myself at my place of employment and I was trying to tell one of the Directors I had been assaulted. Then just as I woke up I saw a pen writing and it said "Your future is very hopeful and It shall be in me"

I know that God is speaking. I got up on last night and began to cry out in the spirit...warfare.
"Prayer Warrior".....On Assignment
"Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Warfare

Post by charlie »

SEER wrote:Then just as I woke up I saw a pen writing and it said "Your future is very hopeful and It shall be in me"
Praise God Seer! what an encouragement!

I wondered re the being on the island represents you being in transit...half way across to the other side. The holding of the spoon is interesting...maybe symbolic of you "stirring in the Spirit" (either proactively or reactively or both ;)).

The dream may also be a warning of challenge ahead but with a promise for the overcomer attached its a good one to pray into!

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
shine
Diamond Member

Re: Warfare

Post by shine »

SEER wrote:. . .
I know that God is speaking.
. . .
Oh Yeah!
Jesus is the Saviour