Dream about a Dead girl

Archives for 2008
Blessed1

Dream about a Dead girl

Post by Blessed1 »

Hello All

I have had a dream that has been bothering my spirit. I have been praying for understanding as some recent events have taken place in my life. I dreamed that I went to a friend's house to visit her, in the dream she had a son (IRL she has 3 girls) and a little girl was there (not sure who she belonged to). The boy and girl were outside playing underneath what looked like a car that was hoisted up and they were chained together. I then left for some reason and while gone received a call from her. She was very distraught and told me that something tragic had happened. When I rushed back to the house she asked me to go out back to where the children were playing. I walked out back and saw police cars outside and looked underneath the car and saw her son (who was alive and absolutely terrified!) and the little girl lay dead on top of him (still chained together). The strange part was that the little girl's entire body laid on his shoulders. It was the most horrific and scariest thing I had ever seen. I went inside to console my friend but she did not seem to be very concerned that the boy (her son) was still chained to this dead girl. When it started to get dark, I remember being very concerned for her son and wondering why she had not yet removed him from the dead girl lying on him. I asked about it and she stated the police was doing an investigation and so he could not be moved. I remember thinking that this was ridiculous!! All of sudden I heard what I believe to be the Lord's voice speaking to me, he told me to exit the house because I was not safe there. I began to leave and all of a sudden she wanted to leave too (leaving the boy there and all). I went across the street to what appeared to be a restaurant and when walking in, I noticed a friend having dinner with her boyfriend. (Her back was to me but her boyfriend could see me). I walked pass them and she wouldn't even acknowledge me nor was she concerned about what had happened to her best friend (the woman I visited is her best friend). I remembered thinking, why didn't she care about what happened to her friend as she called both her and I at the same time and she's here having dinner right across from her friend. The dream ends. I am totally perplexed of the meaning. Please give any insights.

GOD Bless
Blessed1
Blessed1

Bump

Post by Blessed1 »

Hi Everyone

I am bumping this dream as this dream has been coming back to me lately. I am still praying concerning this dream, but I am still not sure the meaning, any thoughts?

God Bless!
Blessed 1
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

How old are the children?
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Blessed1

Post by Blessed1 »

Hi shesthedreamer

The children in the dream looked to be between the ages of 7-8 yrs of age. I know they were not any younger or any older.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Is there something in her life that does not sit right with you. Is there something in the womans life that you feel you should pray for her about? Is God giving you discernment of someones lackadasical (sp) attitude towards him. Is he giving you discernment period. I am concerned about God telling you to leave the home because not safe, could it be leave her as a friend!. Sorry so many questions. Hopefully God will give you insight and something here will trigger your spirit. All asked in love
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Blessed1

Post by Blessed1 »

Wow! Your questions are dead on! I have had discernment concerning her that has caused our friendship to be disconnected. Because of how the friendship ended (which was out of my control) I was made to feel as if I was too spiritual and too strong on my beliefs and convictions. Also, there are some issues that I have concerning her walk with Christ. I recently had another dream about her where she was openly smoking without trying to hide it. As a matter of fact, when she saw me looking at her in complete shock, she began to almost proudly flaunt the fact that she was smoking! I have also recently reconnected with the young lady in the dream who was having dinner with her boyfriend, however, she is still connected to this woman. I am very hesitant about this friendship as in the past, the issue that caused us to disconnect in the first place was because of her connection with this woman.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

I'm very glad you got some insight. Always wonderful to hear. I do know God separates friends sometimes. Sometimes for good and sometimes for a season. He knows her heart and knows the begining and the end, who will serve him and who will never serve him. May the Lord bless you.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

I wonder, though she was there- if the children were symbolic of the woman and her husband . . . (she is the married one?)

& If in a sense she 1) isn't one way or another toward him "indifferent"-

& 2) Feels "chained" to her- and unable to escape it & is just being weighted down by what right now is . . . dead . . .

I would say, pray for them both---------------------------------------------
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

But do also wonder if God does not necessary want you hands on with this one right at this time---

Sometimes---- not always--- but sometimes He does have us walk away----

Or He takes us away from--------------

???????????????
Blessed1

Post by Blessed1 »

Hi imavessel

Are you referencing the woman whose home I went to visit or the woman who was having dinner with her boyfriend? The woman whose home I visited is married but the other woman is not married.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

No I was referecning the one you visited that seemed to have a complacent attitude toward her "son" being under a car trapped with a dead girl on him-------

?

I would pray for them both- being the husband & wife-

Not sure why the other gal was in also-----
Blessed1

Post by Blessed1 »

Thank You Imavessel!

God through you has given me the understanding of what this dream represents. I believe that the Lord wants me to pray for their marriage as well. Thank you so much for letting the Lord use you! It definitely bears witness with my spirit.

GOD Bless!
Blessed1