My sister turned on me when I was getting attacked

Archives for 2009
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

My sister turned on me when I was getting attacked

Post by lynnjl83 »

I had this dream about 4 days ago. It is brief and this is the only part that I remember:

I was with my sister, Rachel and we were spending time together. We were getting along great and everything. I don't remember where we were but I noticed I had a small snake, maybe a gardner snake, and a small lizard on me. They were about 2 inches long. I immediately pushed them off. Then right after they left, more snakes and lizards appeared on me. I was grossed out, along with my sister because neither one of us like snakes or lizards. We were screaming because whenever I pushed one off of me, others would appear.
They were all over me now; in my hair and on my face. My sister was just standing there screaming, but not helping me. I told her to help me, but she said no. Her countenance changed immediately when she said no. She stopped screaming and just stood there and watched me fight off these things. It was like she was enjoying watching me get attacked. I didn't understand why she was acting like this. There was another girl in the room with us and I asked the her to help me and my sister told her she couldn't. I was so confused as to why she turned on me.
I started screaming for my stepmom(which is her mom) to help me get these animals off of me. She came immediately and took me into another room, maybe a den to get me away from my sister. This made my sister angry because her mom was protecting me from her. She thought she would be on her side since she was her blood daughter.
When we got to the den, my stepmom shut the sliding door to keep my sister out and helped me get all of the creatures off of me. I was so relieved to have them off. Dream ended
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Do you get along with her? Do you know if she is jealous of you? This dream sounds like words against you.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

I get along with her. I never had anything against her. It may be speaking of a spiritual sister.
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

May the Lord God reveal them to you and make any weapon formed against you null and void in the name of Jesus
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

Thank you :)