My friends and rats?

Archives for 2009
MichelleR

My friends and rats?

Post by MichelleR »

A little background: IRL, I have a friend, "Mia" (not her real name), who has had 2 miscarriages and is currently pregnant and might be experiencing difficulty. I also have had 2 miscarriages recently.

Okay, on to the dream:

My friend Mia and her mother were in my bedroom. Mia was complaining about many things. While they were talking, I was cleaning the bedroom. I got a feather duster and began removing spiderwebs from all the corners. I remember thinking that Mia was being whiny and she should just be happy she was pregnant again.

When I went to the corner to clean the computer station, I noticed something that looked like a wasp's nest on a shelf. I poked a hole in it and a large mouse or rat (not sure which) came out and then ran across the bed. I hoped Mia and her mother wouldn't notice.

I then began to worry about how I was going to get rid of this huge nest of rodents. I left the room--I'm not sure why--and as I was walking, I felt a horrible pain in my leg. I looked down and one of the rats had bitten me and was still hanging onto my leg by its teeth. I ripped it off my leg, took it outside and threw it in the grass. I then continued to plan how to get rid of the nest. I finally decided to get a humane trap and set them all free somewhere. Then someone--I don't know who--pointed out that my leg was infected where the rat had bitten me.

Then the scene changed. I was at something like a drive-in, and it was winter. I was waiting in a line of cars to drive down to the viewing area. There was a huge crowd of pedestrians in front of my car. There was also a security guard going around checking id. He got into my car and checked mine. While we were talking, a family from church walked by. The woman in this family had a baby the same time I lost one of mine. I was happy to see them; I waved and smiled. Then the guard said I could go. I was afraid I would hit the people in the crowd, but when I started my engine, they moved. I drove along slowly, noticing what looked like frozen bodies along the way. Someone told me they weren't dead, though.

When I got to the screen, I changed my mind about seeing the movie and began to back up.

That was the end.
Michelle
Jeremiah 29:11
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, to me I see spiderwebs as nets or something that will trap you, and you getting rid of everything in your house that can "trap you", but on the shelf it's filled with rats (unclean things or people); then it will bite you in the leg, legs are symbolic of your support, what is holding you up. More specifically, what is supporting your walk or like the foundation of your walk. It was infected because, this rat will probably infect the foundation of your beliefs or what you stand on. So what the first dream is telling me that there is a group of things, people, or something unclean in your life that is going to infect your walk with G-d. One of the rats will get to your friend and her mother; I don't know what it will do though.

The second dream not sure except could have something to do with people who are cold to G-d.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20