a cave, fire, etc

Archives for 2009
JoshuaM
Silver Member

a cave, fire, etc

Post by JoshuaM »

i saw a cave near a small stream. inside was some woman or something. seemed very strange. I am not sure what i thought of the figures there, but i was going to take a picture of these with my phone as what i saw was strange, yet i do not remember. perhaps one was a wild animal there. i believe so.

a little girl came and she wanted to take a photo. but she thought she should get up close to take the photo, and got right in front of them and snapped a photo with flash. some bear or something began chasing her and she ran and drop the camera. i told the people nearby the girl is in danger and shouted "a bear is attacking her! we must save her!"

i remember fire coming from my hands. i do believe i killed the bear to save the girl. but then there were two evil kids that had something to do with the bear, i do not know if they were the bear. but something about the kids was not right, so as they tried to escape, snow or something came from my hands and i made them freezing so they could not leave.

that is all i remember of this dream.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

When I have strange dreams like this I pray for the child God has in mind, that the enemy is bound and she is free and protected and healthy, etc....
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

usually when I dream about protecting a child, the child is symbolic.

I believe that both this dream, and the dream that i was jumping around, are relating to overcoming by Him.

Usually if the Lord wants me to pray for a person, even if I don't know who it is, He gives me a name.
I am looking for other interpretations here, so I hope we can get back on track with that.