Promotion?

Archives for 2009
vall
Silver Member

Promotion?

Post by vall »

I dreamed i was going to get a new school bus run, and my boss was driving the bus to show me the route, i sat near the back to help keep an eye on the children.
i remember bring a fish tank with me for the kids to enjoy, had so many interesting fish i had put in there.
The children were behaving, then as we got a few miles away from the school the boss just yelled out to the kids its ok now to do what they wanted and light up cigarettes. Then instantly the kids where out of control, smoking cigarettes and hitting each other and running around and throwing stuff.
I was shocked and tried to stop them, pulling cigarettes out of there mouths and stopping them from hitting each other and so on..
I remember my boss was upset at me for trying to enforce the rules of safety and he said he was going to give this run to a man who would do as he did.
Soon we arrived at a place with many of the teachers and parents around
and i stood up against this man who i felt was compromising the safety of the children to
please them so that he was well liked. Many of the teachers agreed with me.
Then i spoke to the school superintendent about allowing me to keep the run, then i told him, i wanted my bosses job, because he was compromising.
The superintendent was a tall young man, and he said no, (and i knew it was because i was a woman and he was against putting woman in authority) he said i haven't worked there long, i replied i have worked here 18 years! he said i wasn't going to get this job.
So i boldly answered him and said "If my Father wants me to have this job, He will give it to me" (speaking about the Lord)
end of dream....
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

I believe the Lord is putting on my heart that for too long man has held down His daughters, now is the time for promotion !
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Wow, what an awesome dream!

The Lord spoke to me a few years ago about being uncompromisingly righteous.

You just keep on keeping on....as a friend of mine always says. :wink:
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Imani863
Silver Member

your dream

Post by Imani863 »

wow, so many wonderful things come to mind. Like, "Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world," and, "we are the head, not the tail," or even, "we are above and not beneath." We that are beginning to really understand who we are in Christ realize we are royalty and that are blessings start right here in this present life and continues and progressively gets even better until the time we live forever with Him in glory1 Praise the Lord, what a beautiful dream representative of our faith/His faith alive in us. May the Lord reward your spoken words that convey the faith within. Truly, He honors our faith! Finally, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for,(your job promotion), and the Evidence of things not seen. :idea: :D
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16