Jumping and jumping and jumping!

Archives for 2007
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Jumping and jumping and jumping!

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi Everyone,

I walked into a large room with a high ceiling and a tall counter with a wide open linoleum floor in front of it. There was a Chinese lady ballerina at the right end of the counter and another person who I could not see behind the counter on the left. I thought perhaps the unseen person was the dance instructor. I figured that the large open floor was for practicing dancing.

I recognized the Chinese lady as an awesome dancer. I stood in front of the counter near the dancer (right end) and tried to hop vertically. I jumped only a few inches high at first, but then I kept jumping and soon I was jumping up so high my head was touching the high ceiling. A couple of times, I think, my head hit the ceiling a little too firmly, so I backed it down a notch, and kept on jumping so my head only lightly touched the ceiling. It was a smooth action, more like pushing off the floor and then floating or soaring up to the ceiling and then floating back to the floor and pushing off again. I was really enjoyed it and kept jumping up and down.

I told the Chinese ballerina, “I can’t do what you do, but I thought that maybe I could jump so I tried. At first I couldn’t jump at all because my feet and ankles were too weak, but I kept trying and now look! I can jump really high!” I was delighted. She was impressed at how high I could jump and said approvingly, “That’s really high!”

End.

BOING! … BOING! … BOING! … BOING! … BOING… :arrow: …..LOLOL :lol:

Thanks for any thoughts or interp's.
Lily

P.S. LOVE the new site! :D Tx to all who put so much hard work into getting it ready for us. You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Lily,
Prayerfully consider:
In this dream I see that you recognize the gift in the other lady and you proceed to pull on the gift the Lord has put in you and as you practice it get easier and you can do it with out difficulty.
You notice that the gifts are different, that everyone doesn't have the same but to exercise the gift that we have.
Blessings,

Hebrews 5:14 (King James Version)
14But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.