Tornado of destruction

Archives for 2009
bigbee
Gold Member

Tornado of destruction

Post by bigbee »

Hi all, my daughter had the following dream last night:

We (my family) were in a tall high-rise/skyscraper type building. She looked out the window and saw a large black tornado. It came suddenly and out of no where. She said there was no escape and it looked like we would all be killed by it. She said we began to pray and when we looked around the tornado had destroyed a lot of the building but we were ok. She said there was an injury on her arm, but we were all glad that we were alive. End of dream.

Please help with the interpretation, Thank You.
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

He will keep you in the midst of the storm.... :D
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

thanks, I know the tornado is from the enemy because it was black and was meant to hurt us. Still trying to figure out the rest.
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

I just saw the other tornado dream posted here and was thinking they might be related. Hoping others can take a look.

Thanks!
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Wow that is what I first thought of too Bigbee. The other tornado dream is called warning dream from Deborah. It sounds soooo similar
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Praying that the Lord gives clear revelation.