See the Father

Archives for 2009
Mona
Platinum Member

See the Father

Post by Mona »

I saw a white haired man or elder wearing a sky blue hooded robe caring a scroll or some written document or list of needs in a scroll. He was carrying them up a stairs on a white royal castle of some sort. I believed the building to be the throne room of God. I was thinking he was a particular prophet.

Then the next seen I saw was a multitude of people of various colors standing on the stairs at the throne room of God. This stairs was very long and I could see a large crowd of people standing on these stairs.

Then I could saw a the castle tower of the Father’s private chambers and his window. I saw the Father come to the window and he looked like he was dressed in a high priest outfit and had a full white beard and white hair. He was wearing a high priest hat which I believe had several royal colors mixed with gold. He remined me of Santa Claus or ST. Nick in his appearance but was not fat but perfect weight. Then I saw him raise his sword and it circled in a clock wise fashion and I believe as he swung it around it stopped at the 11th hour clock position.(THIS IS AGAIN FOR PEARLS to see!!!Almost forgot about this one, Pearls!!) I felt he was addressing the children of the land and those standing on the steps to his throne and he was blessing them.

I seemed to know many people were coming to him for justice and righteousness and were so desperately waiting for his verdict. When he came to the window he gave his blessing as the verdict. I also sensed he will deliver and save people just in the Nick of time. I sensed that the work the Lord was going to do was like that of St. Nick blessing the poor and needy children. He was going to operate as a High Priest in Justice and Righteousness. His Word and Promise is coming full circle. He is our STRONG TOWER!!!

Love IN HIM
MONA
Last edited by Mona on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Come to think about this but this is the first time I have actually seen the FATHER in any vision or dream and so I believe that speaks out as well. I believe many will finally see the Father and become to know Him as the FATHER. They will come to know Him as Father who cares for His children!!!!!!!
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

Hi Mona,

Please listen, however nice your dream might seem I would say that your theology might be off; G-d the father is not a high priest G-d the son (JESUS) is. If G-d the father were high priest who would he minister and be a priest to?
Hbr 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is appointed for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins.
] Hbr 5:2 He can have compassion on those who are ignorant and going astray, since he himself is also subject to weakness.
Hbr 5:3 Because of this he is required as for the people, so also for himself, to offer sacrifices for sins.
Hbr 5:4 And no man takes this honor to himself, but he who is called by God, just as Aaron was.
Hbr 5:5 So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, [but it] was He who said to Him: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You." [fn]As [He] also [says] in another [place]: "You [are] a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek"; [fn]
Hebrews 9:11 But Christ came [as] High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation.

Thanks for sharing!
Sam :D
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thanks so much Samson

Please be open minded to see what the Holy Spirit is doing. Never once in the dream did I say the Father was the High Priest. It was the clothes he was wearing that looked like a high priest outfit as I was describing what I saw. So please don't use Theology as a tool to discredit or box in what the Holy Spirit is doing. As you explore and see what the Holy Spirit is bringing fourth through the various people here in their dreams and visions you will begin to see the move of the Holy Spirit which is bringing fourth fresh revelation. This revelation is expressing a move of God on our behalf. We each only see in part to what the Holy Spirit is doing but as we each bring fourth that piece of revelation and see and recognize a common pattern of similiarites amongst the revelation we know then it is a true move of God.

So please prayerfully consider and let us have eyes to see and ears to hear what the Holy Spirit is saying.

Blessings

Love In Him
Mona
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Sister Mona!
U have some really intriguing dreams. Yours stand out sometimes and i saw this and felt drawn to it.
I'm glad because it spoke to me.
No real inter p but just some personal insights.
I have come to believe that '
Santa Clause" is a perversion of the Father God. Its a mockery. I believe its counterfeit thing set up around Christmas to mimic and mock Our Father even more then Jesus. Thus that with what i have heard some say that have had privileges of glimpses at the Father..(NOW THIS IS ME,,,, PLEASE DON'T ANYHOW CARRY THIS INTO YOUR OWN THINKING WITHOUT PERSONAL REVELATION) have come to highly suspect this is what God the Father may look similar to... long flowing white hair and beard,.

T His also speaks of the Jewish feast year. Look up what
The feast of trumpets " means and what some Jewish scholars think, Some believe its around this time God makes decisions about the world and even individuals, he make "verdicts " if u will. I cant say for sure if this is what he really does but its a Jewish belief and i have heard respected Christians come to the belief this is true.

Its a dream of encouragement specially for me=. I have a ROUGH last three months or so. Its been wild and im just now recovering. This dream seem almost prophetical.
I know what i have said is supposition and no real interp.... but u are a woman who has i believe has discernment ,,so hopefully what i have shared may speak to u.\
Anyway this is a wondrous dream and i thinks i will read it till it sinks in... a great dream.
This is the l Yum Kippur,,, what a dream to read on this particular Jewish holiday.

Another" coincidence "in the life of Jewels...( i could so easily have passed up reading this dream!~)
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thanks so much Jewels Ruby Rose.

Happy Yum Kippur !!!Wow that is interesting about the Father's decision making near the time of the Feast of Trumpets. Awesome!!No I haven't studied or heard that but I will definitely look into it. There is so much about to learn about the Feasts and slowly over time I am getting more understanding to the Feasts and various Holidays. That is my desire to learn more about Jewish holidays and feast but I am careful because I don't want to fall into any religious traps when studying such things as I heard that can be the case when studying such material.

No I am not a Santa Claus fan either but I believe the Lord is just using the character face to show his expression of what He is going to do. I don't believe he is showing Santa Claus but more of the patronage of St. Nicholas. As we all know the story about St. Nicholas which then later became distorted and a fictious Santa Claus was created. I believe the character of St. Nick is expressing His love for the children and has a heart to bless the poor and needy.

Honestly this is what I saw and I never saw the Father before and was shocked with the appearance myself. So honestly whether or not the Father really looks like St. Nick, I don't know. I am sensing the Holy Spirit is expressing a character face to express what the Father is going to do. For example, I want to give you a hint to what I am about to do so I dress in up in a costum to give you a clue. Lets say I am going to move to Idaho and want to give you a clue. I might dress up as a big potatoe!! LOL!! It is an expression of what I am going to do. Remember clothes also represent many things as we recognize people's authority by what they wear. We recognize police officers by their dress.

So if the Father is wearing a High Priest costume it may express the nature of his authority to bless His people. The Father himself chose the Priesthood of Melchidez as the order in which Jesus Christ would operate because it operated with the authority to bless His people. The Lord saw this Priesthood as a righteous and just ordinance as it was appointed onto Christ. So if the Father is wearing a High Priest outfit than it may be an expressing of the authority that he has to bless his people. And what is greater than or what can compare with the father's blessing. He gave the highest blessing of redemption through His Son Jesus Christ.Even those who here on earth who have not had a father and never recieved a father's blessing can recieve the Father of all father's blessing. The more I look at this vision I believe the Lord's heart is geared to the fatherless or orphaned children who have never experienced a real father's love. He wants to bless those who have never really experienced a father's love with an amazing blessing.

I am repeatedly reminded of Clare 777's dream "Redeeming the time" Notice the pattern and similarities of this vision and her dream.

Love In Him
Mona
Last edited by Mona on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Mona.
There's old post on here and it would take a mod to find it.... i cant recall the woman who posted it or if shes a regular but she had a vision of the father and he looked somewhat like what u saw, Long flowing white hair,,,, and i think she said he held a scepter.
I know what ur saying,,my point was that Th devil doe knows what Father looks like and in this silly Santa thing u can almost see a little of what Father and his kingdom are like except through the perverted twisted eyes of the underworld who i think established Santa as a mock interpenetration of Father.In other words even the lie of Santa exposes a small grain of truth that the Lord seems through dreams and visions revealing to his people..........Not that its important to really know what Father looks like but if its starting to come up in dreams and visions o of his children,,maybe its something he wants us to know( not advocating here making idols or images)
But i know that a side issue.,,,,,,,,
I see what u are saying.The Father was in a beautiful garment resembling the High Priest. WE all have to remember that when we see Jesus we see The Father and that Jesus is in the bosom of the Father... They are one!
Yes,,do a quick search on what people believe about this holiday. It may be true that god really does his "
decision making" at this time! This what many Jews believe and i think they know more about this then a lot of us. So ur dream fits in well with the season.
Its exciting.. and a beautiful dream full of such hope!
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Mona sister!!! I read your post..and it does line up with the vision that i had...LOL..God is soo good!!
One more thing..the following day I hear the Lord say that we are in a "kairos"time and He is "realigning" those things that have been "misaligned"..(LOL I had to do a word search on the word Kairos)....

Blessings to you sis..and Great to hear from you..Missed you..
In Christ,
Clare777

PS..don't you love those throne room visions and dreamss??? :D :mrgreen: :lol:
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Well Jewels Ruby Rose, I was search engining the Feast of Trumpets and yes I saw what you were talking about. The Judgement being released in various circumstances of people asking for justice and righteousness. Certainly lines up with the season and what the Lord is doing. Very Awesome and so thanks for the insight to that.

Oh Thanks Clare for stopping by and I hope you were excited reading this vision as I was when I read yours. The Lord is on the move and I love when He gives us each a piece of the puzzle to fit together. I will keep watching for any other revelation and see if anything else comes forward. Something that I learned from Kim Clement is that when the Lord brings forth this type of revelation when need to prophesy it into the air. So it seems like you are already doing that so keep on girl!!!I will doing the same thing!

I don't know if He if finished yet with all of this. I will be watching to see what happens.

Dear Heavenly Father!!
We stand in your presence and wait for any more revelation to reveal your Will for our lives. Let your revelation come forward out from your children to reveal your plans. Let our eyes be open and our ears hear what you want to tell us. In Jesus Name we recieve what you have for us.

Love and Blessings
Mona