coyotes

Archives for 2009
immortalservant

coyotes

Post by immortalservant »

I was at my in-laws. In their back yard, at the edge of the property. There were not houses back there, but a forest of trees. The trees had no leaves on them. At the trees of the property line were 10 coyotes curled up asleep. Each of them with their back toward me and each at their own tree. I looked to my left and I saw a brown and black calico cat crouching as if to capture it's prey. I whispered to one of my boys who was with me (can't remember which one) "Those are coyotes. We need to get in the house." We turned and walked slowly to the front of the house. As we were walking that direction I turned back around and saw the coyotes were also crouching as if they were hunting prey. (I don't believe coyotes do that, I believe only feline animals crouch down while hunting.) I felt the urgency to move a little quicker, but we were calm. We got inside the house and I could see a coyote at the glass door pacing back and forth. It's tongue hanging out as it waited for us. I went upstairs, now the house looked different. It was more of a 2 story house and I was up in an attic. A friend of mine named Jamie walked up the steps with me. She had told me that the neighbor was upstairs. She did not seem concerned about the coyotes and was just smiling. In the attic it smelled like rotted meat. The man, I knew him as my in-laws' neighbor (I have never seen the man in my life haha) His house was a white 2 story house and it was like right next to their house. (in reality there is no house that close to theirs) He had curly brown hair. Probably in his late 30's early 40's. He was looking out the window. He said, "I threw out a rotted turkey carcas, out the window and the coyotes ate it. Ever since then they show up at 11:00 to eat." As he told me this I saw a vision of him throwing a rotted turkey carcas out the window, as I peered out the window several of the coyotes were attacking it and pulling at the meat.
Then, I was down in the living room, the house now looked like it does in reality except the couches faced each other. My sis-in-law, was on the couch facing her Dad. He was sitting on another couch. I sat down next to her and I was telling them about the coyotes. That's all I can remember.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I don't know much about the dream, but since it was ten coyotes I think it has something to do with the law, and the man with the turkey is feeding the law causing it to come back. That's all I know. If G-d reveals anything more about the dream to me I'll let you know. Sorry, I can't be of much help.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20