Funeral/Proposal?????

Archives for 2009
SEER
Gold Member

Funeral/Proposal?????

Post by SEER »

Dreamed about attending a funeral but it was not a funeral with an actual casket and body. It was like a settlement of a will was taking place but it was a ceremony. It was like a couple's son had died. The couple was older 70+. I has been asked to come up to the front and this guy I know was standing in the pulpit with a card in his hand and a ladies ring on his hand. I was wearing a formal gown and was standing in the middle of the aisle about to stand on the altar. I could hear everyone crying and talking about how beautiful I was. I had my head down because I was crying. It was like the young man in the pulpit was about to ask me to marry him. I was standing there when one of the ushers came and told me that my mother said "Come back and sit down because they were not ready for me yet". I felt so sad because I had gotten up in front of all these people and I was ready and I thought in my spirit "FINALLY". But I went and sat down again. Then the parents of the person who had died entered and went up front. It was like they were trying to decide on who would get this property. (really strange dream)

Then the ceremony was over and I was never asked to come back up. I felt sad and wondered what this was all about. But I continued to talk to people after the ceremony and no one mentioned anything about what had happened. I saw the guy who was about to proposal/give me something afterwards and he was talking to everyone else except for me. I just thought to myself "I know he see me" and I went to look for something in a closet and when I turned around he was standing there. We hugged one another and I asked him to pick me up (very strange). He lifted me off the ground and I asked him again to pick me up. Some guys was standing by us and they began to say "I would never try to pick my girl up" and he continue to pick me up.

Then I woke up......
"Prayer Warrior".....On Assignment
"Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17