Part time job

Archives for 2008
sisterlady

Part time job

Post by sisterlady »

Last night I dreamed that I had a part time job. I saw my paycheck from that job and it had 12 on it; I earned twelve hundred dollars a month. Plus, they had to track me down to give me the money. Any thoughts?[/b]
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Luke 10:6-8 (King James Version)

6And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

7And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

8And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

Comes to mind...........
Joy
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Thanks Joy. :D Sorry to keep coming back to this dream. I think that the number 12 is significant here. Any thoughts?
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, here is what common biblical symbols says about twelve.

Twelve: Divine government and election; apostolic fullness; discipleship; The Church; people of God; united; oversight.

Maybe, he wants you help out in a church.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20