This Is That

Archives for 2009
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

This Is That

Post by MorningGlory »

Just after 3:00 am I was awakened, I saw a Revival worship leader and minister of God who was releasing a Golden Glory Cloud over a house.

The anointing was hitting me profoundly with what I have heard people call "crunchies".. and I would drop off into sleep.. wake up praying in the Spirit.

Then I had a vision.

I saw the address line of an email or webpage. It said ThisIsThat....

Glory to God!
Joel 2, and Acts 2

Morningglory
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

POWERFUL STUFF!
Thanks for sharing sis.
Was this church that the anointing was falling on your church?

Sounds good!
I have never heard of "crunchies"???
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Dear one,WFH,

I believe it is someone I am going to be ministering to tonight..
We are "treasure hunting" today.. and I had asked for direction/clues etc. from HolySpirit as to who, what, how .. I had forgot to ask when where.. that's why were going back out tonight.

I think she's a daycare provider, and he is a post man.. (could be symbolic for an aPOSTle.. "one sent with messages.. a pastor most likely.. all things considered.. maybe it's me and my hubby.. i did daycare for 21 years.. and he delivered Fedex.

either way..
God is pouring out HIS GLORY, and POWER.. and I SAY YES!!!!!!!!
and... I want to sow this blessing into someone elses life.

Does that make sense?

Loveya WFH, and ME TOO!
MMMMMMMGLORY!!!!!
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I think the crunchies is a Spirit encounter of a quickening of growth and revelation. Like the Spirit quickly enabling for a test. It is a play on words like crunching for a test. That is what I think.
Will
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

Blessings
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Sorry...It is from Acts 2 KJV