"Lifeguards"

Archives for 2008
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"Lifeguards"

Post by Warrior Princess »

It was morning on a very large lake and there was a boy (preteen/teenager) on the dock with his dog and they both jumped in for a swim. They were both frolicking in the water when suddenly it seemed as if a massive wind came up and blew the waters of the lake up and out of the lake bed as if a meteor had hit it almost and as if to throw the boy out of the lake. The boy's dog looked like he was trying to pull him up onto shore but he didn't succeed, so maybe he was just trying to keep his head above water. I remember thinking in the dream that since water and wind are the HS, that maybe the HS was churning things up. But then my dad was there, and he said, no this is coming from the DEEP, that there are "contractors" below doing this, and I realized the water was BLACK. Suddenly, the scene changed and the lake had turned into a clear flowing river, dad was sitting in a lawn chair on a gravel bar in the middle and there were many, many, people young and old fishing...people were flocking as if it was a competition! But there was fear also, everyone was waiting for the next attack. Then two "lifeguards" arrived, a young man and woman (older than teenagers) arrived, in typical life guard uniform, blue swimsuits with blue towels around their shoulders and they walked over to the flag pole, where the US flag was at half mast and lead everyone in the pledge of allegiance. Then I woke up.

Thanks.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Here is what I got:

The Lake = The Church, peaceful and stagnant, etc. What happened to the lake is an attack by the enemy. After the attack, it changes to a flowing river with Jesus on the throne! (the way the church SHOULD be) People come from everywhere trying to find "food," and new leaders (who are being raised up now) will lead the country to repentance.

I've been hearing and seeing for a while now that the church's house is going to be cleaned out first. Only then can she lead the country to repentance.
~Warrior Princess
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I felt that perhaps the boy may represent America..
Getting caught up in the worldly systems and almost going under..
I felt the dog was His pet or what He considers to be His savior..but its not able to save Him...

Feeling that alot of people are blaming the Lord for what is happening in America..judgement etc..But I feel the Lord is showing you that it goes much deeper than that..The contractors below I believe are the evil spirits from Hell...Coming against America because although we will reap what we sew, the enemy is always there to make things worse..

I believe the Lord is showing you that the waters will clear up..times will improve and the economy will clear up. I feel that during this time of trouble that it is the perfect time to go fishing. Many will be flogging to find help..to find a peace in the storm. And the fisherman must be ready to fish.

I felt the lifeguards were angels standing guard over America and her freedom and liberty to preach the gospel in this season. I believe the time is coming to a close and we must all begin to pray and ask the Lord to burden our hearts for the Lost before the next attack comes.

If this does not help you please discard it..
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The Lord reminded me of this dream this morning as I was reading Ezekiel 32:

11 " 'For this is what the Sovereign LORD says:
" 'The sword of the king of Babylon
will come against you.

12 I will cause your hordes to fall
by the swords of mighty men—
the most ruthless of all nations.
They will shatter the pride of Egypt,
and all her hordes will be overthrown.

13 I will destroy all her cattle
from beside abundant waters
no longer to be stirred by the foot of man
or muddied by the hoofs of cattle.

14 Then I will let her waters settle
and make her streams flow like oil,
declares the Sovereign LORD.

15 When I make Egypt desolate
and strip the land of everything in it,
when I strike down all who live there,
then they will know that I am the LORD.'
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I was reminded of this dream the last few days. It seems the Lifeguard teams are coming together right now.
~Warrior Princess