You have the keys......

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

You have the keys......

Post by clare777 »

Need help with this one...

last night i dreamed that i was in an apartment building in the upper floor. I am in one of the apartments (apparently I live there) and i get a phone call that people are needing a place to rent for a while. Then the voice on the other end says to me, "You have the the keys to unlock all of the doors (apparently I owned the building and did not know this :roll: )..
Scene changes and I am in another room of the building...this is a "meeting" room of some sort and there is a conferance table in the middle. Apostle comes in along with my old Apostle (in slidell) and other people. They all sit down at the table that I am seated at (i specifically remember that the table was made out of dark Cherry wood). Apostle C sits down at my right side and he asks me if "Steven" can sit at my left side. I told him that I did not mind. Then my daughter, Tia (she is 16) comes in with someone else that we did not know. Apostle C and his wife walk outside the front door with me to have a conversation. He says to me, " Your daughter has brought something with her. We are all going to lay hands on her and she will be set free". In the dream, Tia is sitting on the table and we are all seated at the table and we stretch out our hands...
And thats all I remember of this dream..
blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
Janice
Gold Member

evil influence

Post by Janice »

Sis, This is speaking of your own temple. You have the power in you to open or close the door to temptation and sin. This may be what the LORD has brought you to the table to teach you. The enemy is working over time; trying to get us to open the door of our heart to sin. It would be wise to be careful who you associate with. We must guard our heart. Unless you are trained in dealing with others who are under evil influence, I would leave that to those who are trained.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
talitha

Post by talitha »

MOD HAT ON

Janice, this is the sort of thing I have told you not to do. You are not leaving room for the Holy Spirit to confirm with the dreamer what you are saying, and you are speaking to her with a tone that is likely to put her on the defensive. Please do not speak to our members in this way. I hate to address this publically, I really do, but it seems it's come to that.

Here is how you could have written the same thing:

Sis, I perceive that the apartment building in this dream speaks of your own temple, your own life. We all have the power within through Christ to open or close doors to enemy influence and attack, but we must guard our hearts, because the enemy is working overtime, trying to get us to open a door and let him tempt us to sin. Are there possibly some influences in your life that could cause you to need deliverance?

Do you see how that says the same thing but in a way that would not offend your sister in the Lord?

talitha
TehillahDreams Administration
MOD HAT OFF
Janice
Gold Member

Thank you

Post by Janice »

God Bless you, you are right.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

God Bless you Janice...and Tal..
To answer Tals (or to paraphrase janices response) question, I do not think there is area where i need deliverance in...i really do believe that this dream has to do with my daughter being set free...I do believe that the Lord has kept us apart so that he could do a work in her life...there are doors that she has opened that has allowed the enemy to come..or has given him licensed in her life....
I do believe that this dream has to do with the scripture in James that says,

The Prayer of Faith
13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.
Anyways, Thank you and Blessings
Clarissa
jewel

Post by jewel »

last night i dreamed that i was in an apartment building in the upper floor. I am in one of the apartments (apparently I live there) and i get a phone call that people are needing a place to rent for a while. Then the voice on the other end says to me, "You have the the keys to unlock all of the doors (apparently I owned the building and did not know this )..
I was under the impression that the upper room could be a meeting place, one where the infilling of the spirit would take place.

The phone call saying that people needed a place of residence for a time spoke to me of people that are in the process of locating or finding their true identity... God's call on their lives is alive, but the people are still sorting that through for themselves.

You having the keys seems to be speaking of a strength that you have to help people sort these things through. I felt that the building could be speaking of a generational thing. At first I thought perhaps a curse that your daughter carried with her, but now that I think of it in context with the other symbols I see in the dream I'm wondering if this might be speaking of a generational gifting. Maybe something your mother passed down to you and one that your passing on to your daughter... only right now she is in a place of sorting things through.

If your spirit bears witness to the symbols I've pointed out, then I believe the dream is intended to be an encouragement to keep fighting the good fight.... everyone is where they need to be and things will sort themselves out, it is just going to take a little more time.

If your spirit doesn't bear witness.... then feel free to discard and seak further interpertation.

GBU!
jewel[/quote]
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Jewels...I do believe that you are on to something here because some of the people in the dream are people who are involved in the Five-fold ministry ....and have not excepted the call on their lives..(in other words, they are anointed to operate in the gifting and call but are not using thier authority in Christ Jesus...some of them are going throught the purification process as we speak)..
As for Tia, I do believe that there are some generational things going on here..both postive and negative...
As her mother..I do have the power and the anointing to break those things off of her so that she can walk in the calling and purpose that the Lord has for her...I will share this with you...Our Apostle in Louisiana did prophecy some things to her and she has been marked for the kingdom...
Thanks sis..Much love to you in Christ,
Clarissa