Roller Coaster and parole officer

Archives for 2007
jesuslvletters

Roller Coaster and parole officer

Post by jesuslvletters »

Ok, this is wild, I had a dream last night and it feels like this is an answer to a prayer I had yesterday regarding my husband and I and our individual issues, etc. The thing that baffles me are the symbols because it is in between one thing or another. Ok, I will just share my dream and hopefully someone can shed some light.

My husband and I went to a themepark and we went our separate ways. I had a little girl with me and he had a little boy with him. Children were not familiar. I went on a ride that had a waterfall on it and as we were riding I was thinking, why do I have this child on this ride when we are getting ready to go down a waterfall, she is too young to be on this ride. We got off early and started walking and we came to some places with food but we didn't get anything to eat. For some reason I had a parole officer and he/she told me to sign a form and I saw where my husband had signed his form and gave his money. So that is what I was getting ready to do. I saw where my husband had paid $5. The end.

My husband and I have never been in prison but parole is better than still being in prison and I am sure there is symbolism here. Is a parole officer the same symbolism as police officer and is the ride in the same symbolism as a roller coaster??? This one baffles me, I feel it is from the Lord, I just do not know enough about dreams yet. I hardly ever remember dreaming and this is the second one in a week, afterall, I asked God to speak to me in my dreams. I am exited... :P

Your insights are welcome...

J love Letters
Travis
Silver Member

rollercoaster ride

Post by Travis »

This is my first reply message, so I hope this is encouraging. The first thing that came to my mind was that you were both headed in different directions, the roller coasters being the highs and lows of life as far as the children and parole like person I don't really got anything on that, but the thought that came to my mind is I'd rather be together with my wife on the same coaster growing together through the rough times and the good times.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Thanks for the reply, I will pray on it.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Take this to the Lord also..

I believe the Theme Park could represent your lives...You know the saying "Life is like a roller coaster ...full of ups and downs.."? ...

I felt the Lord was showing you that you feel that you and hubby are going in different direction with different callings, giftings, and maybe different priorities....(children, one a boy and one a girl)...

I felt that as you are getting ready to take a ride in the spirit(water) you hesitate because you are not sure your priorities(child) are in order...(not sure if she was ready or not)...so you wait...

A parole officer is someone who makes sure you are staying inline after you come out of prison...I would think this parole officer is the Lord...He is always there watching out for us after we come out of bondage...into the freedom of His Spirit....

He wants you to sign and shows you where your hubby already has....Thinking this may signify agreements...in other words when you sign something you are agreeing...Your husband has already come into agreement with the Lord's plan...I am thinking the Holy Spirit is saying to you..."Come into agreements with my plan for you and your husband...It may require you to be submissibe to my plans and to your husband in areas that you may not see you should...but My grace is sufficient for you"....5 can be the number of grace but also service...and your hubby already gave his part...

I am simply seeing this dream as the Lord's way of showing you that even though you feel that you both may be going different directions in life with your priorities and callings...He has it all planned out for the good...The reason you keep hesitation on going foreward on your own ride is because something is missing..not in order...that being your relationship with hubby...I feel that the Lord is calling you both to come together in agreements with Him...His grace is sufficient for both of You but you must come to agreements and you both must give to this agreement...it can't just be one...

If this doesn't bare witness please discard...
Lots of Love to you..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thanks

I think you are on track (waiting for Him),

Wow, my spirit bears witness…this definitely matches with what is going on with us right now. My husband is not sure of his calling as he is going through a tough “sifting” period (as in wheat) I beleive there is something big for him. We are both not sure of our ministry, however, I am in the process of writing a book and I have been kind of guarded with my time because I am not sure when and how much time to devote to it and it takes a quiet place to concentrate. (no place for that very often) Anyway, there are some submission issues as to agreement and what exactly we are suppose to agree upon. I am sure God will clarify this. We have been going in different directions and I want for us to be together on everything, it seems that our ideas don’t match alot of the time, especially with the children. This is a growing process too I think. Even though there is work to be done, this is a pleasant surprise. Thank you for sharing your heart, Blessings!

J love letters :o
Dance...
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Need a little clarification

I feel there is a little more clarification needed for this dream. I am not sure exactly what my husband and I are suppose to be in agreement upon. I know that we should see eye to eye on most things, but it seems there is something more specific but I cannot put my hands on it. If anyone can shed some light on this I would greatly appreciate it. THank you so much.

J Love Letters :?
Dance...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Maybe someone else will see what you are looking for but last night I seen something and I felt led to share it with you...

I seen a doctor on a christian broadcast and she was talking about marriages...lol...she said that in order to get out of your marriage what you want you need to first give what you have...

She told a story of a hubby and wife at christmas that didn't have any money...they wanted to give to each other and all she had was this beautiful long hair and all he had was the old watch that was passed down from one generation to the next....Both meant so much to each of them...but they went and sold them for money to buy each other a present. The hubby presented her with a beautiful hair piece for her long hair....and she presented him with a gold chain for his watch....

They both realized that no matter how much what they had meant to them they were willing to give it up to please the other person...In doing so they really showed the importance of each other ...

I am not sharing this because I think you need to give up anything...but because they were willing to come to agreements on what was really important to each other...Both of them came to a compromise and both of them thought of each other first....And most important both of them gave what little they had toward that agreement...

I don't know that this helps but I felt led to share it with you...
Lots of Love..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Thanks

THank you, this does shed a little more light on the subject. I have been feeling as if I haven't given my all (lazy so to speak) and have conveniently made excuses. At some points in my life I do not know what I should be doing, but if I really think about it I can usually figure it out. It seems that I have been holding back and I need to step out there in the spirit realm and stay there longer so that my burdens will be light. Thanks so much for sharing this information, what a blessing to have this resource. To God be the Glory!

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...