famous people...

Archives for 2007
the kingsdaugher31

famous people...

Post by the kingsdaugher31 »

Good morning all! On several occasions I've dreamed of meeting somewhat famous people. From Televangelists to gospel singers. I've only seen one of them in person. Last night in my dream I was riding a bus with several famous gospel singers. One in particular I went up to him and was telling him about the dream I'd had concerning him. Do you think there is significance in these dreams?
The only way to freedom is letting go. - Jason Crabb
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

King's Daughter,
Not an interp, but I think sometimes certain people with certain giftings are put in our dreams as a connection that we have the same giftings. But also, I think I should say that if we have recently seen these people on tv ect. that the dream could be from our soul and not from the Lord. Not saying this is the case because it takes the entire dream to be posted and the Holy Spirit to reveal. eg My Mother once dreamed that Lionel Richey ate a rat. I think she had seen him on tv sometime earlier.

So do you sing? :mrgreen:

Bless you,
Joy
the kingsdaugher31

Joy2dream,

Thanks so much for your response. Yea I do sing. And I agree with what you say. Even sometimes having not seen these people on tv in weeks they just show up out of no where, seemingly. Thanks again for your insight.
the kingsdaugher31

LOL! Two nights ago, yet again, I dreamed of another famous preacher/singer. I talked with him myself in the dream. No, I didn't see him on TV before bed, and no I didn't listen to his music before bed, and no, I didn't think about him before bed. I mean, am I supposed to pray for these people or what? HELP!!!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hi there...I think it would be better if you posted the dream in its entirety in the dreams and visions section and that would help some of the saints to get a better idea of what is going on in the dream...its hard to understand unless we see the whole picture...

Lots of Love to you!!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
the kingsdaugher31

ok thanks