Is it a Dream Come True or a Nightmare ?

Archives for 2007
SanLovesGod
Bronze Member

Is it a Dream Come True or a Nightmare ?

Post by SanLovesGod »

A friend asked me to post this for her.She wrote it herself as she says I always leave out or forget very pertinent details.
This a very intriguing Dream or Vision.She doesn't know which it was.Please help her with the interpretation.

DREAM OR VISION

I dreamed last night 12/12/07 that I was sitting on the far end of a picnic bench. There was a man on the other end. He said to someone, ‘all she ever did was try to make me happy’. He then extended a wedding ring set to me. I straddled the bench and slid over to him crying as I inched my way towards him. I was just teary at first, but by the time I reached him, I was crying out loud with lots of real tears. He handed me the entire set. It appeared to be too small but when I put it on, it was a perfect fit. It was silver colored, but seemed to be made of iron. At first, I thought it was cheap, but it was so sturdy. The diamond in the engagement ring however, was very tiny. But the band was strong and wide and had a built up piece. It was not a pretty set. When I took it off to look at it, it had several compartments. There was a radio and CD player in the bottom of it, and all kinds of things in the top. What I remember in it was a clock and I don’t know what else, maybe a phone. Anyway, it had everything in there I needed and also everything I wanted. I wore it proudly to church and the preacher announced the wedding to be held immediately after the service. I hadn’t even told anybody about it yet and the wedding wasn’t planned. Immediately after the service, everybody was coming in, including the groom’s family. I saw his mother had dyed black hair that was turning brown at the roots and she had on a black or brown pin striped suit. I was thinking that it was inappropriate attire for a wedding. All of the family, including the groom, were very country. It was a Holiness church. I was standing midway the church when I decided it was time to go down the isle. The preacher asked why was I coming in now. I said, ‘I thought it was time’. He said no, all the other people aren’t in here yet. So, I left, went and got Mother and gathered up some more people. All the time, I was on foot. While I was going to get everybody, it started to rain and I didn’t have an umbrella. But it was just a sprinkle, so I didn’t concern myself with it. When I got back to the church with everybody, it was time for the wedding. My hair didn’t look good because it had gotten wet, but I was going to let nothing stop me. I was slightly concerned that he looked younger than me, but he really loved me and wanted this wedding. I’m not sure he was actually younger or simply looked young. The End.
Beloved ,believe not every spirit,but try the spirit whether they are of God;because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Please be in prayer;

What came to mind was God is getting the Bride of Christ ready and He has given us everything we need to get ready for Him. We are not ready because there are still so many more who don't know Him. All we have to do is go forward with what He has called us to do, do not delay. Do away with the traditions and customs that keep us from the love part, after we are transformed by God's love we can show His love to others and tradition gets in the way. God is doing a new thing and we have to change as the wind of the Holy Spirit changes directions.

I may be way off, but I felt that in my heart. Please pray and be lead by what the Holy Spirit speaks to your heart. Please throw away the bones...

Blessings,

Jesus Love Letters :lol:
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

This is all I got,

"Do not rush"

I hope it helps :)