Turkeys??

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am always flip flopping!!!lololololrofl....

Soooo....I don't know which decision this could be!!!!rofl...

I have surrendered all to the Lord so I am trusting that He won't let me go too far off the path!!!!!

I don't know what that could be...lol...

Keep me Lord Jesus!!!! love to you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Janice
Gold Member

Here's a thought...

Post by Janice »

Did any one every think that the turkey was acting foolishly in order to stop this person from driving? A person driving can be symbolic that the driver is trying to lead instead of the Holy Spirit. This is to say that they are trying to get ahead of the what the Holy Spirit is doing in their life. It's a Holy Spirit check to get us back in balance spiritual. That's all.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Janice,
I am the one who was driving ...and yes, I did check with the Lord to see if I was in any way going ahead of him...and the answer I do believe is no...I am currently not doing much of anything to go ahead of him in...Just waiting for promises and trying to incline my ear to the best of my ability to hear Him so as not to miss anything He would say to me...I make sure to ask Him to direct my paths and my directions...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.