Satans Firey Darts both a dream and a vision

Archives for 2008
barukh1
Platinum Member

Satans Firey Darts both a dream and a vision

Post by barukh1 »

I had a dream this morning....I also woke up around 3 thinking about my ex and feeling he needed prayer (have not talked to him in 8 years)...so...started praying in the spirit. I felt peace and fell back to sleep...
After I fell asleep I began to dream. I dreamed I was outside with my ex (although he didnt look like him at all)..also...we were sitting on the ground on a blanket having a picnic and it is daylight. I point to the sky and I ask him if he sees the white lights that are falling from the sky ...they are small circles of lights and they are coming down like an unbrellas..then as they come closer to the ground they shoot out and start bombarding us..they change shape to a cylinder and they are about 6 inches long and is a liquid form...very fluid...I am on my knees and I sheild him and I lean this and that way to avoid him being hit by the darts...One lands at my feet and I it starts a small fire and then sizzles out and I pick it up which is almost string like and I am amazed by it.....

Later when I woke up this dream came to my mind and this is what I got...please let me know if anyone gets anything more...let me first explain that years ago when I lived out west I was upstairs in my bedroom in my townhouse and I was looking out at the window..I was praying in the spirit. I have worship music on and I could feel the weight of his glory everywhere. As I looking out the window I saw this firey dart that looks just like the light I saw in my dream...It came from our roof and it flew fluidly over the parking lot and landed on the building across from us...It went out and that was it...I heard in my spirit that I just saw one of Satans Firey Darts....About 3 mos later the young girl whose bedroom was where the dart landed when biszerk one night and starting pitching everything out of her upstairs window...chairs, a door, clothes, many many things...then I thought back to that horrid dart that had landed on her roof......now.....back to the dream...

When I woke this morning....everything was still very vivid..I prayed about the dream I had early this morning and I was told...it was a dream of santification...that through our prayers....through through our walk with God our families are santified. They bible speaks of this. It talks of those being unequally yoked and how our unsaved husbands and wives and children are santified through us....That is the picture of my sheltering and dodging the darts...I still wonder how my ex fits into this as we are no longer married so therefore he is no longer under that santification....although prayer is still deffinitely a must when I feel that I am called to intercession....Does anyone else have any thoughts?.....
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Firstly,
Thanks for sharing that! That was fascinating. Another thing that I think is pretty interesting is that you mention the darts looking like "light". Satan himself can transform himself to look like an angel of light, and that's interesting to me.

Light can be a form of "enlightenment" that perhaps isn't such good enlightenment.

I that the people we know, are always somewhere in our hearts, and when our spirit see their spirit in trouble, God always tells us. Even if he is an ex, he's still someone in your past. It's awesome that God is still preserving him, and protecting him!

Thats all I can think of to say right at this moment, well keep on looking at this dream and vision.

P.S the fact it landed on your leg, do you have problems with your leg? Or have you had any "stumbles" in say your walk with God? Or can think of anything that might relate as an attack? If you can understand what the leg means, I suspect you'll find more information on why you had this dream/vision
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

barukh1,
I believe that the dream could possibly be the Lord showing you that through your willingness to wake and pray for the ex, that he firey darts of the enemy's attach were diverted. In the dream you were covering him, in the intercession you were covering him also.
Hoping to hear a praise report from this.

Blessings,
Joy
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you both very much. I truly believe you both make valid points and that I do in fact feel that I had helped divert the darts that might have been coming at him when I awoke to pray. As far as the dart landing at my feet...it did not actually hit me..it fell very close to me and I could even pick it up after it burnt out..but I thought as to what you said and thought maybe the fact that I was kneeling in my dream is significant to the dart falling by my leg and not actually hitting me. That again a picture of praying an intercession. Thank you both very much.
In Christ
Sandra