airplane dreams

Archives for 2008
talitha

airplane dreams

Post by talitha »

Any thoughts on the airplane dreams lately?

I just did a search for the word "plane" in dream posts, and I found that in the last couple of weeks or so these people have all had airplane dreams: WFH, LarrytheDreamer, vall, lovetheLord, ForHisGlory, talitha, divine intervention, leila78, chica4christ.

No revelation on it quite yet, just a heads-up......

tal
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Talitha, I haven't had any airplane dreams in the past two weeks, but I have been getting them months. Mostly they were about not being prepared to suddenly catch a flight or needing to overcome obstacles to getting on the plane, (like choosing answers on a multiple choice quiz when some of the answers were missing) but there was always a really strong sense of urgency that it was time to get on the plane. Taps gave me this interpretation back in August:
"Taking flight means to me about moving into the Spiritual atmosphere, living our life from that vantage point and not staying focused on the natural realm being our only grid for reality."
...that I might know Him...
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Airplanes can sometimes represent international ministries.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Talitha,

I just searched through to find out if there were any posts on 'airplanes' as I had also noticed this trend yesterday and wanted to pray about it, I also had a dream the same night as my plane dream entitled 'Bad fruit and the two builders'.

Rev K kindly gave his intrepretaion as this related to the closing down of certain major minstries. I noticed also that in some of the dreams the planes were either crashing or low flying,

If you have more thoughts or more importantly more revelation on this it would really be appreciated,

Blessings,

L.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

thinking he is reminding us that the war is in the spirit realm
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

this brought to mind a dream I had a few months back. I was in a helicopter observing activity in the air. I noticed various planes flying and I was confused as to why they were so low. As I observed while flying this helicopter, I saw a bridge up ahead and realized the planes were flying BELOW the bridge. I then saw two planes flying--thought they were gonna crash, then saw that the one plane yielded to the other then continued on it's way.

What I just got was that the planes (whether it be ministries or Believers) were not achieving the proper altitude (height). Instead, the Church has become comfortable with operating at this lower worldly carnal level that there is no distinction between those who serve Him and those who serve the god of this world (money, lusts of the flesh, eyes, what have you).
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
talitha

Post by talitha »

oooohhhh in agreement there, keilani! my spirit came to attention as I read what you wrote!
blessings
tal
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Bless you tal and thanks for starting this thread! Never understood that dream but when I started reading this He began to speak to me about the meaning!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

Hi Tal,
I had a friend who had a dream in August about an airplane crashing...but she and her husband do not get hurt....She is an attorney and does some day trading on the side.... I felt that this dream was concerning her work....
I felt that something was going to fail... I thought it was probably about one of her court cases.... but after the stock market started going down I realized that it was about her business in the stock market..... I informed her about her dream and if she listened to her dream she was spared the worsening of this situation. Praise the Lord....
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi Tal
I had a dream of being in a plane just recent with a convertable top.....my family was in the plane with me and we were driving on city streets going to the airport and the dream made sure for me to see we were not taking on damage.....but when we got to the airport it was blocked and people very kindly cleared the way so we could get to the runway to take off.....this dream did not represent an international ministry.....however....based on Keilani statement and other dreams of me being told to take over the head of my family since my dad died....I now wonder if it meant that a family that in word only and very carnal in Jesus believing is about to take off to soar for Him...since I was the pilot and leading them away from the city and troubles they might actually listen to the Lord with the kind help of others..............thanks Keilani........
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Ur welcome Scott! May He give you the wisdom and insight you need as you draw near to His bosom!
***More To Come***

cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

I had a dream that old fashion airplanes were flying down real close over my church and they were shooting at a van that was driving up to a church. The planes were shooting blanks because the bullets werent penetrating the van. what does this mean?
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I had a dream that old fashion airplanes were flying down real close over my church and they were shooting at a van that was driving up to a church. The planes were shooting blanks because the bullets werent penetrating the van. what does this mean?
Whatever the plane represents was powerless to hurt the van, which may be representing a family ministry or a ministry of several people traveling.