I was Hillarys daughter...

Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I was Hillarys daughter...

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Dream.
I was in a body that was suppose to be Hillary Clintons daughter. But it was as if my soul was in her body. I also felt i may hav e been her stepdaughter in this dream., but not ncessaruly her reallife child.IN real life Hillary has no step childrren. .
Hillary i dont think ever spoke but i seemed to fear and even dislike her. She seemed to a mission to pick me up in her car and deposit me somehwere i didnt want to go. ........ I seemed to want to run and hide from her.I saw myself going through dark yards and what seemed like woodsy place to evade her. I went to a apartment where i thought my rea llife dad was..and he wasent there ( IRL my dad lives in a house).
I saw myself then in what looked like a grocery store. Im there one could get into a long line and wait as people would come in and get gas for thier car,,, those in line could hitch a ride into town witht hose who had cars.. if they waited thier turn. It was like waiting in line at a amusement park....
I was in line but there were what seemed like young people in thier teens and twneties with a party atmsophere coming in. I think i was edged out of my place a few times. I wanted to escape. "I was Hillary' charge but i didnt trust her and i didnt think she had my best intrest at heart.
Im not a Hillary fan,,,, necessarily and disliked her when she was first lady.. and did not vote for the Clintons. But in the last few years my respect for her has increased... as she seems more mature.. a little more ,mellow., though i still wouldnt vote for her because of what i still percieve as her 60s political idelaiam and leftist leanings....
Please those who are piqued by this dream,,think it over and pray and let me know of ur insights. It may mean nothing. or it could be a message of some kind. U be the judge...
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I know that dreams around Political figures seem to be increasing. This may not be anything but ithought i would bring it up for one more look/see before letting it drop....
RebMel
Bronze Member

Post by RebMel »

I don't have much of an interp for you.

Mostly I wanted to comment that your feelings on Hillary are identical to my own. I disliked her but have grown to respect her in the past year of campaigning. Stil wouldn't vote for her as we are miles apart ideologically.

That being said, here are the main points that jumped out at me: a daughter or step-daughter, I got the feeling this indicated that you were in some manner put under her 'charge'.

I felt that your distrust was correct.

The standing in line for escape with those that had cars, I felt that the cars were those that had ministries, that they were carrying people away from the threat and into God's care.

I'm not certain what to make of this dream other than I think we can see an increasing of Hilary's power despite her not being elected prez.
mskjsha

ran to your father?

Post by mskjsha »

You said you may have been her step-child. Perhaps you have allowed yourself to see her as a possible leader in your life. You obviously don't trust your new found respect and it seems since you are running to your father and that you are looking for safety. Regardless if your father made you feel safe in childhood, we all long for our fathers to keep us safe from danger.Maybe her liberalistic views scare the childlike sense of right and wrong inside your heart.Maybe by being close to her you got the REAL sense of what it would be like to know her....?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

RebMEL.
I think u have come close..... one... disclamier though.
People can be symbols. So in fairness to the Real Hillary it may have not been really about her as a person but the politics she has come to represent to many very conservative/ traditionals and that is a of a libreal., nanny state type goverment. She s the one that tried years ago to jump start a possbile foray in to national helath care.... comes from the radical polticla atmospshere of the 60s and 70s... . She also pened a contervessial bookj a few years back called ' Its a village".
Its not so much about her but perhpas a ideology,, phylsicphicol belief system that may have a ' nanny like" hold., on people when empowerd. I to thought of the " being on charge over"...also..
the cars do seem to represetn flight, or freedom... so could be the church.
Im not sure what to do with thsi dream as its a bit unsettling.
Again... i dont think its so much abaout Hillary but more a political thought speak... most have associated with her... Take any number of popular librails and isert where she was and the meaning of the dream may have meant the same..
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Im sorry. :oops: Hillary Clinton s book she first wrote was called' "It Takes a Village"..... NOT ' Its a Village".
Im not sure what its about as i have never read it but have heard others comment on it.Im not sure if its germain to the meaning of this dream anyway....but thought the mistake needed corrected.