more teeth dreams!

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

more teeth dreams!

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am really wondering about these...I have been having them, although different a little, since way back in Sept. and Oct. with two just recently.

I dreamed that I felt a tooth in the back (back molar) coming out or loose...with my tongue.

I put my fingers in my mouth to feel and sure enough a piece came out and then I took the rest out. As I looked down in my hand I seen that it was a tooth that had a small silver filling in it. It was as if it was time for the tooth to come out.

Then I felt again with my tongue and there wasn't even a space where the tooth was. It was as if nothing happened or as if all the teeth were in their right spots and you couldn't even tell that one came out.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
missunderstoos21

Post by missunderstoos21 »

hey! i had a similar dream i was in front of a mirror and i felt my mouth and i began to spit out all my teeth (not specific on which ones)...when i went back to look in the mirror they were growing back all white and shiny lol!!!!.....your dream is kinda alike to mines i dont have a clear understanding of its origin but we both can get some help :oops:
*~*God is able and He wont fail*~*
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Well, in another post I has mentioned that silver means restoration. And with your tooth appearing so fast after falling out, it could mean a very fast restoration in an aspect of your life.

Also, I was thinking filling... infilling... maybe God will give you an infilling that brings restoration to others... hmmm...
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I really believe my dreams of teeth have been different each time...but with this one, I do believe its about some things that I have been holding in or onto for quite some time...and they need to come forth..I don't know why it was as though I never had one back there unless its going to be so natural when it comes forth that it will be as though it should have always been..??
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

I have also heard that they can represent wisdom like in wisdom teeth.

Falling out and getting new wisdom or more?
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28